W
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And i finally finished ZeXal and it's nowhere as bad as some YGO fans make it out to be, i enjoyed it even though it has its fair share of problems but every series has them. One thing pissed me off in ZeXal though, it ends on a cliffhanger, i hate when series end on cliffhangers.
    Κατάλαβα, και εδώ τα ίδια.
    Τουλάχιστον σου μένει 1 μάθημα. Εμένα 9 :(
    Αλλά γενικά καλά πάμε.
    I love all of the Megas, they look great!~ May and Brendan look really cool and I love what they did with Teams Aqua and Magma. Steven looks cool, too~

Is now okay? My connection seems to be working at the moment~
    Oh, sorry, I didn't see your message from yesterday! Thanks, I'd love it~ :D And thanks, excited about that new series. X3 Also, what are your thoughts on Corocoro?
    Oh, don't worry about it. I meant to message you yesterday, but, you know my internet. I got a Jungle Vivillon yesterday, so don't worry about it~ Thank you anyways!~
    Awesome~ Unfortunately, I can't seem to connect still. :( I got it for a while last night, so I'll try to get it working again now. Thanks!
    Κατάλαβα.
    Παρακαλώ... ναι μωρέ, αν και έχω προετοιμασία για τις εξετάσεις του χρόνου :(
    That's fine, I can't seem to connect at all myself. :( Thanks, though for being able to get me one! :3
    Yeah, me too~ I hope they distribute that one, too. Otherwise, I may end up trading more legendaries for one~ -3-
    Λογικό είναι, στην Ιατρική δεν είναι και απαραίτητα.
    Ανατομία :( ... καλή επιτυχία και στα δύο.
    They split up biochem over two semesters, not as bad but painful when you also have anatomy to deal with, too many details D: Thanks, it was crazy going through it but somehow you get used to it once you survive it :p
    Okay, my game won't seem to let me connect, so I'm not in a rush. -3-"

It is! I've been trading Vivillon on the GTS for two days for that Fancy Pattern! XD
    Δεν πειράζει, είναι πιο εύκολα όμως.
    Ευχαριστώ και επίσης. Ξεκινώ με Μαθηματικά Κατεύθυνσης. Εσένα τι σου μένει;
    Awesome! The Guardian Sylveon said he has some Ocean Patterns so I also asked him!~ I may be able to complete my collection!! XD

Yeah, I see them going for Entei and other legendaries. I only gave up the Azelf because I know I have another one in White, but I still wish they weren't so rare that people have to trade legendaries for them. -3-
    Έχω 14 μαθήματα, αλλά όπως είπαμε δεν έχουν καμία σχέση στη δυσκολία με τα δικά σου :)
    Τελειώνω μια μέρα πριν, στις 23.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom