W
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ergh I just finished physio last semester, at the end of it I didn't even realize we'd gone over all the systems :O No biochem though from what I remember so you're good :p
    Παρακαλώ.
    Πράγματι, έχω και εγώ τις δικές μου. Πιο πολύ διάβασμα θα έχω σε 1-2 βδομάδες όμως.
    They just announced the Fancy Vivillon pattern! I want it so bad, but I need to complete my collection! Do you have any extras? :( I need Monsoon, Ocean, and Jungle~
    Χρόνια πολλά! Να τα εκατοστήσεις.
    Συγνώμη που δεν τσέκαρα νωρίτερα, έχουμε να τα πούμε καιρό. Πώς πάει;
    Ergh that's tough, best of luck and just take comfort that it's gonna be the last time they ever talk about that evil cycle :O
    Yeah biochem is no fun, if they try to teach another layer of detail to the Krebs cycle I'll go crazy :O
    Oh I see. Well, I can't imagine they won't build on the new gameplay and changes introduced in XY, so I think it'll still be very different than the original Ruby Sapphire.
    Also didn't the power of ZeXal pissed you off a little? Like seriously every major duel was like "oh we are going to lose, let's fuse and draw exactly the card we need", i know this kind of situation happened a couple of times in the other series but it kinda pissed me off in ZeXal, in the other series it was instinct or believe in the cards (am i the only one who finds cheesy) but in ZeXal Astral and Yuma would just fuse and draw the card they needed, it felt kinda of cheap.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom