• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Windchild
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess not, no. But my PC's wifi adapter is broken and I can't connect it through Ethernet, so it'll have to wait anyways.
    Other langauges and cultures tho

Yeah, cuz that rabbit hole won't go super far down until I'm flooded with Steam games I didn't buy :p
    Language barrier sweetie. That doesn't work in Greek, it's flat out wrong calling them that.

Who's that lad you're theming?
    A teachey professor.

Greece is like Hogwarts; all teachers above middle school are called professors.
    They actually get kinda offended if you call them teachers by accident.
    Ah yes, I have a particular track from there I enjoy very much.

Well, I went on a field trip two days ago but it wasn't anything special. I also met what is probably the best professor I'll ever meet.
    Just a general observation...it probably has to do with the style of the game and such, but the characters in Shovel Knight don't have much development, do they?

It doesn't really take away from the awesomeness of the game, it's just something I noticed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom