Windfall
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yes, I do. It sounds like you've seen and read it all. XD

I know, right? There's always a money shortage. :p

Oh! The remake is probably really awesome. I'm not sure I'd want to play the first one before it. XD
    Oh no. ._. Don't tell me!

Well that's a good way to spend your Christmas money! XD I mean, since you play it a lot, totally worth it.

Lol! Yeah, I'm not sure I guessed that about it. XD I figured it was Rp-like though. Those games are awesome. Sounds like that one's really cool, too! In the remake, is he not a new kid, but still solves a murder? XD
    Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. The staple of a child's memories. XD Ah! Soul Eater is probably great! I've seen so much about it.

Only bought it for the game? That's total dedication, pal! Is it costly? I'm now thinking of getting the first game and trying it, aha. Those blinding colors were a good sign. I know it. @_@
    Like...Pokemon back in the day, right? :p

Darn! I'll bet they are! But I never cared much for the Playstation after the second one. No remake for me...
    The TWEWY isn't even mine. My friend owned it for like three years and never played it. I gave him my Super Mario 3D Land for it. We have to trade back soon. I might just get it for my phone if I get the urge to play it again.
    Nope. Haven't even attempted to ascend that tower. I beat Another Day, then kinda stopped cause White 2 came out.
    Yes I was. I only found out about it last year after playing Kingdom Hearts 3D.
    HA. Can get quite boring at times admittedly.

Indeed it does.

That's not nice --I mean the coach-- well as long as you think it's the right decision then that's okay ^^

Not too sure, we'll see and then I'll get back to you on that. Went to this festival, how about you?
    I think the game was on PS2.

See for yourself : P
    America - Hetalia Archives
    There are worse characters imo, or at least that every character seem to have a negative side in one way or another, be it cowardly or too strict. XD
    I don't have the console necessary for the game, so I watched a few episodes of the anime and it's been pretty awesome.

Well, it basically tells about stereotypes on certain countries' people in my opinion. There's a lot of swearing in it though, I just watch it for the laughs and how the writer depicts the stereotypes. It shows history well too, although you'll need to be aware that some parts are oriented heavily on how the writer thinks of certain history facts and issues.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom