W
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok let me be even more clear. Jason remembered seeing a map, and he is currently outside of the pokemoncenter waiting for your character and Tana.
    going to start an event in darkside.

here's a hint to what it is:

Battle Frontier Brain Remix - YouTube
    Ah, that sounds marvelous! I have some ideas for cities and places, perhaps we can talk about them over PM?
    Well, first, would you mind telling me what to shoot for? Is there a specific place this will take place or..?
    Um, writing and occasionally drawing, but I don't have much time for my...style, which involves too many unnecessary details.

I'd love to help with plot! Or...whatever you need, really.
    Oh, hey! I was just wondering if you still need people for that large-scale RP you mentioned.
    Isolating myself on my laptop and role-playing all day long. I got PMD:EoS and Kirby Mass Attack. The controls on the latter take a bit to get the hang of... What about you?
    Happy New Year! :D
    You're right, stuff gets boring with two people. Go ahead and close it, I'd love to see your new RP! Just be sure to make it more, I dunno, unique this time, so it won't die. A simple 'trainers -on-a-journey' RP doesn't usually seem very exciting to most people. :)
    Oh. The only game consoles I have are the DS line and my laptop, so I can't really compare anything XD I think the controls are fine, but that's probably because I'm so accustomed to the DS. But what about OoT3D? It's got different controls from the other two.
    I got Phantom Hourglass a few years ago, got stuck halfway through the game, had the cartridge stolen (it was in my DS that was stolen at the time D:), got a new one about a year later, and finished the game XD
    Have you ever left a game for a year or so and come back to it only to find that there was some error and your save data was deleted? @_@
    Just sending out a reminder to everybody about darkside. I know its the holidays, but we've just gotten on the route so I'd like to at least begin that.
    Oh. It is a strategy game, but I like it... I don't have enough experience with strategy games to judge whether I like them in general XD
    ...By the way, I can see that you like Wind Waker; have you ever played Phantom Hourglass?
    I haven't played much of the Ranger games, just about 20 minutes of it at a friend's house, but it seems like an interesting game. I agree that the main series is the best, but I would say that my favorite spin-off series is Mystery Dungeon. The only other one I've played is Conquest, which is pretty good.
    Haha, I celebrate it. Merry Christmas to you, too!
    Oh wow. Maybe I should go to a con or something. I've never been to one before, but I really want to! :D
    That sounds awesome! (It was ordered online; it didn't come in time for Christmas, so I'm getting it on New Years lol)
    Cool! I never understood how the TCG works but I like the cards XD
    I hope to get PMD: Explorers of Sky. I hear it's a really good game.//darnRiolucanonlybemale
    Life is ordinary. Lots of role-playing, drawing, writing, holidays (Happy holidays to you if you celebrate a winter holiday! Or summer, of you happen to be in the Southern Hemisphere! And if you don't celebrate in the winter, have a good winter anyway!), and video games... and YouTube... XD What about you?
    I hope you know I actually declined your darkside character because the min age is 16. I've let you post since its purely a number, and shouldn't change anything for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom