Recent content by Winmon

1. W

Most Useless Game Feature?

The ability to heal at home. It is only useful during the very beginning of the game, and 99.9% of people don't even use it. EVER. Also, Shinies (I typed that wrong.). Why... just WHY would anyone spend hours just trying to catch them if they don't do anything special?
  2. W

Create your own held item

Here is a Complicated one! Type Weak Makes moves that would have STAB have the same damage as if the same Pokemon attacked with a different Type move IF: 1. Your Pokemon is attacking first and is attacking with a physical move. 2. Your opponent is about to attack with a move that would have...
  3. W

As said above, a Power Herb works just like this. Only without the Accuracy loss.
  4. W

Energy Booster *Allows Moves like Hyper Beam to be used without the recharge. *One Time Use.
  5. W

Ugliest Pokemon?

Luvdisc. Just a Water Type Heart. Wow, they really made this?!
  6. W

Do you plan out your team?

Until now, I have not planned my team. Here is my new team (Plan) for my Alpha Sapphire game. Starter Advantage: I have choose Mudkip. Thus I will need a Grass and Fire type to gain a much needed advantage. My fire type will be Numel/Camerupt and my Grass type will be Shroomish/Breloom...
  7. W

Your "What the....?" moments!

"Mesprit Appeared!" After endless attacks and Poke Balls... "Oh no... I only have this premier ball and the Master Ball. I should save it. GO PREMIER BALL!" One Shake. Two Shakes.. Three Shakes... CLICK! "Mesprit was caught!" Me: *Stares at 3DS*
  8. W

What would you like to see in future games.

In-Game Trading section on Pokemon There should be something that would show any In-Game trades if the pokemon is involved with the trade. It would show where it is, and whether you need to trade it, or you get it from a trade. The top arrow facing right on it would be bold if you need it in...
  9. W

'Ello!

Hi there. I have 2 Pokemon games (Black and Alpha Sapphire.) and I am a big Fan of Pokemon! I go on to Bulbapedia a lot, so I saw the forum and went join! Again, Hi.
Back
Top Bottom