W
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha nice, thanks but I actually managed to get my starters from the GTS this weekend. I kept putting in 5 IV Zorua and waited :p

Yeah since Pokebank was "released" those are legal in competitive battles. Smogon also released their tiers for XY if you're interested: XY Tiers - Smogon University
    Ah how far along are you? I have an extra male Adamant Croagunk with Drain Punch and Dry Skin you can have if you want...it has 4 IVs :)
    Yeah it's tedious until you have something to start from, otherwise it's a bit of a chore :/ Though once you get good parents you can use them for other Pokemon in the same egg group :)

What are you trying to breed by the way, maybe I can give you some IV parents? Always a pleasure to help a fellow breeder :p
    Ah did you mean breeding for IVs, or the EV training? If you're doing EV training I can trade you a Pokemon with Sweet Scent (attracts hordes) and Pokerus (doubles EVs), I usually EV train on hordes because it's much faster.
    Haha ok thanks for checking in, I saw that you signed up for the mentor program. Did you run into your mentor yet?
    Hey Winner! I signed up to be a mentor as you signed up, but all the slots were full. How about we start with some Pokemon you want to build, or your current team? PM me.
    I ran a Toxicroak back in Gen 5. I found it to work best with Drain Punch, Substitute, Bulk Up and Sucker Punch back then. I'm not sure how well it will do this Gen, however. Thank you for the battle, I wish you luck towards your next challenge.
    Good match. While the result were not favorable for you, practice does make perfect. I would recommend signing up for the BBL Mentorship Program for guidance into competitive battling.
    No worries, just keep challenging us when you're ready :)

Why do you need the Ability Capsule? 200 BP is a lot to battle for @_@
    Yeah that was a good battle, I had to work around the switches once again :) I had to get rid of Greninja so that Sigilyph can do its thing, keep it up! Did you get a chance to battle the other gyms?
    Sorry just went out for dinner but I'll be online now for around 2-3 hours before sleeping if you can battle.
    That was a good game! No worries we all started somewhere, you seem to be getting the hang of things with those switches :) Keep it up, good luck with the other gyms and feel free to ask me for a battle again.
    Good to be back haha. Thanks for asking, I like vacations but I get less free time to usually do the lazy stuff I want, like play Pokemon!

I'm on GMT -8 and I'm usually on afternoons and evenings. If you're still available sometime tonight I can oblige you with a battle, just let me know what time works for you. :)
    Hiya! Just wanted to inquire if I could add you for Friend Safari!

My FC is 0275 8876 6968. Water type (Krabby, Gyrados, and not sure on the third just yet). Feel free to let me know! ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom