• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
winstein
Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not counting Legendaries, the number of non-Gen 1 HA Pokemon I don't have is the same as the Gen 1 HA Pokemon that I lacked! 48 Pokemon to go.
    Hi :) I can trade in a few minutes. Can we add Cutiefly to the trade list, if possible?
    winstein
    winstein
    I need to breed that one first, so let me get that down before I go online.
    Almonds
    Almonds
    Oh thanks :) Take your time~ my trainer name is 리즈.
    regarding your beast ball popplio...what event was it that you heard about? Was it the Moncollé GET figures I mentioned in the thread, or was it something else?
    winstein
    winstein
    It's the Mon Colle event, so someone must have caught it with a Beast Ball. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier.
    Rainami
    Rainami
    I see. The more I look into the Moncolle GET thing, the more it looks like it just adds the scanned pokemon into your pokedex. Disappointing.
    Alright, then winstein I will be logging off now. Thanks!

Regarding the Gastly, I got lucky with Pelago. I snagged a trevenant in the pelago as well. Nifty feature!
    winstein
    winstein
    It's been a pleasure to do trading with you. Hope to do more next time.
    I don't have anything other exclusives unfortunately. Maybe we can continue next weekend?
    winstein
    winstein
    OK, I am fine with that. Maybe I could get Drampa by then, I guess?
    Do you want an Oranguru? I have two, and I think you might not have it since you have Sun
    The other three are just for fodder, but I only want Machamp back when I trade it.
    Looks like you are trading Phantump. I am also trading it, but I don't need it back. Do you want it back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom