winstein
Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just noticed whenever I talk to you, the box is blue. :O You're right, Calvin and Hobbes and other comics were in the right place at the right time. It's kind of saddening how we're so internet driven these days. Oddly; I like it like this.
    and to me, it's awesome that you did your research, unlike some other users here xD.

i've read the comic your avatar is from but can not remember it's name...
    hey!

just saw your fixing up the ice type thread, and i must say, i adore the fact that you cited the other three "fixing up" threads.
    Hey, you asked about my avatar. I do happen to be a fan of Kiteretsu Daihyakka. Mainly because, being a bit of a nerd who had an interest in machines and was constantly trying to figure out how things worked when I was young, the creativity and inventions in the show really go well with my imagination. Plus, Korosuke is adorable!

As for Doraemon, I am also a fan. Another series with a lot of imagination, something that I really wish would have been on US television when I was a kid, because it really has the power to take the imagination to a lot of fun places.
    Darn.
    Know quite a bit of them, but that's no surprise since I've been watching the show since the second episode first aired here in the US. Also helps that I have some on DVD, but you already knew that. That one is a favorite of mine as well, because among other things it takes place during the mini Sabrina arc.

Oh so it was from a commercial. I'll have to look it up then. There's also the TV series from the late 80s/early 90s, but I haven't actually watched it at all. Same with the Zelda one.
    You're welcome. =)

I frequently TV Tropes quite a bit, so I'm familiar with the term.
    Read a few of them. Not a favorite of mine, but it's not bad by any means. Made me smile a few times.

To answer the question you left in my blog, the properties on the Pokémon Monopoly board are Pokémon owned by each of the Kanto gym leaders. You brought up a nice point though, I should post a picture of the actual board instead of just the box.
    Random VM is random. Just dropped by to say I liked your posts. Well thought-out and respectful at the same time.

Also your avatar reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes, though I see I'm not the only one who thinks that lol.
    Glad to hear it! Calvin and Hobbes is one of the most consistently funny comics out there. The resemblance is uncanny, isn't it? Glad to see I pointed it out. Does it run in most papers?

No problem. ;P
    Ah, I see your point. I see their resemblance to ghosts, now that you mention it.
    Yes! Your posts are full of effort. And Indeed, I am a "he". :)
    Never mind the lame username pun, call me Morru. Or Gian. Whatever you like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom