• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by winstein

1. winstein

What gaps do you think needs to be filled in?

The biggest omission is physical Fairy attacks. There are only two of them obtained normally: Play Rough and Spirit Break (even Draining Kiss is a Special attack, despite sounding like a Physical attack). Of the two only the former is common while the latter is almost exclusive. It would be nice...
  2. winstein

SwSh Uniform number

480 is a nice, round number, relatively easy to divide by several numbers like 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10. Thank you for reading.
  3. winstein

Should we presume that moves that were retired from SwSh and SV are permanently retired?

I believe that is going to be the case. For other moves not belonging to a specific Pokemon, I feel like they are going to be retired for either bloating the moveset (e.g. I am sure nobody will miss Egg Bomb since it's not optimal with the Pokemon that learns it), or they may not be worth the...
  4. winstein

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

First off, for this gen's pseudo legendary, no Dragon-type! The only time we had a no-Dragon pseudo was in Generation 2, as Generation 3 had two and one is a Dragon-type. Even the only pseudo regional form kept its Dragon-type. I am open to any other type combination no matter how unfortunate it...
  5. winstein

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

The looming uncertainty of how an updated game might come about is the main reason I am holding off getting the latest games, even if these games turned out to be well-crafted game. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon was a surprise that I disliked since it's more or less the same game but upgraded, and as...
  6. winstein

Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold leaked

If anything, it would be way worse if it were Grass/Fire because either way, it wouldn't have happened and having it to be the planned type makes it felt wasted. I wonder what name Umbreon would have had if it were a Poison-type, given that its name is based on darkness rather than poison...
  7. winstein

That was Farfetch'd's evolution? I thought that was a prototype of Lugia! Thank you for reading.
  8. winstein

Thanks to the combined efforts of both the person who got a copy of the demo and the hackers, the Pokemon Gold beta cartridge's contents are leaked, and we could see some tidbits in more detail! For one, you can see what Pokemon were planned in the games, but ended up being scrapped. If you...
  9. winstein

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

2 (I am not that popular to have a lot of them, unfortunately) Thank you for reading.
  10. winstein

What video games are you playing now?

Games I am going through: - Battle Chef Brigade (Switch): A beat-em-up + puzzle game where the player needs to cook the best dishes. I hope there are more than 6 chapters because it's a really great game. - Raining Blobs (PC): A puzzle game that is about joining blobs. It's kind of like Puyo...
  11. winstein

USUM Datamine Discussion

It seems that the numbers start from zero, so Bug Bite is 0, while Defog is 62. Thank you for reading.
  12. winstein

USUM Datamine Discussion

Is anybody able to check the Move Tutors that Decidueye and Dhelmise could learn, along with Lycanroc (all variants)? I can't seem to load Pastebin to check. Thank you for reading. EDIT: List of defoggers: Interesting choices, but some are odd. Serperior gets this move? Xerneas? Klefki?
  13. winstein

USUM Datamine Discussion

Interesting new additions to the movepools for some Pokemon, if not counting the Move Tutors: View: https://pastebin.com/QpfxCWiY[/spoiler] View: https://pastebin.com/e65awjRH[/spoiler] Some things I found: - Farfetch'd can inherit First Impression - Oddish, Bellsprout and Hoppip can...
  14. winstein

What video games are you playing now?

Splatoon 2 I have recently got an S-rank on Rainmaker, which feels like a proud achievement because it can get quite challenging. I admit I got lucky on two games because the other team got one disconnect each. Due to this, I have gotten S-rank on all modes, with Tower Control first, followed...
  15. winstein

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I've tried the Ever Oasis demo last night and it seems like a decent game that I don't mind trying. However, I predict it's also a game that will become used, so I think that's the best course of action. There are some 3DS gems that I would like to play if I can get the chance to, namely Kirby...
Back
Top Bottom