Winterdaze
Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Samurott is adorbs. But not more than Oshawott

Nintendo will soft reset the time line to go back and save Microsoft, then Sony will proceed to try to kill them all to end the pain. The Xbox One looks terribad though.
    I think you are a moderator for the Claim a Pokemon thread? If you are please go in there and update the list of claimed pokemon. Many people have posted claims and those claims has not become noted.
    You got drunk is a fridge....:p Well Paperhorse has chatted on Skype tipsy, can't top talking to a semi-drunk Paperhorse.
    I don't know what I did to end up with this fate. My character is rarely the main focus *boohoo* (and is often shafted to the rival role...building my love for that position as well...). Omg, when he was consoling his dying team mate, I said to myself, okay...right after he says "did he hear it all" will decide whether I will hate this character's guts or fall in love with him....and when he didn't act like an insincere bastard about it, I let out a sigh of relief.

I am weak, I binged the manga in like 2 days because I couldn't take the suspense. That, and I wanted to look up fanart without being spoiled hahaa. I really hope Jean doesn't end up a sacrifice because of all the characters there, he seems like the one most likely to do it...but if Jean dies, I'm quitting the series. I think that Levi's also another one who's likely to go down but his popularity might keep him alive for a bit longer.
    Yeah, you can pick on my preferences all you want, but it's true, that's usually my 'type'...hence why Levi is my second favorite.

Man, I'm just so upset that he isn't highlighted in the series more!! Especially in the later chapters...he was kinda tucked away for a long time while the others did cool stuff. Only recently is he getting back in the action. (IDK if you read the manga or not so I don't wanna say any spoilers haha)
    Yeah, the fandom is hilarious. I actually saw a recent gif. of Madoka's face photoshopped on NBA player's head with the caption "Madunka." It was perf. Homura soft resets the timeline to get a Shiny Madoka.

It actually reminded me of Kenan and Kel/Drake and Josh if you've seen either show, only in cartoon form and with a bit more "older element" humor and weirder gags. The only Disney cartoon I really watched in recent years is Phineas and Ferb but I've stopped following it pretty much. Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask why is your name Winterdaze? And s'ank you for the friend request, I'm honored someone wants to be my friend. :p
    IS THAT
    DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE
    JEAN KIRSTEIN AS YOUR FORUM SET????????

(JEAN IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, I'm sorry I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it)
    It really is something amazing, I simply have a huge affinity for the anime. It's okay if you're a masochist, I just like watching the world burn :> The themes, characterization, plot, as the social aspects of the show are a real heart string puller. Like the scene with Sayaka on the subway with those two men talking so rudely of that one woman or, one of my favorite scenes, when Homura is broken down and is all "Let's become monsters together and lay waste to this awful world."

Yeah, I get what you mean with the sleek animation and the very weirdly designed characters, a whole episode about Mordecai retrieving a sandwich for example or the episode centered on going to the concert. I was considering giving it a chance, I just wanted someone's POV first. Seems like a legit decent Disney Show which I haven't seen in years. You don't happen to have a tumblr do you?
    Have you seen Puella Magi Madoka yet?

Mordecai was my favorite character, I've heard good about Gravity Falls but I don't care to check it out because I'm too lazy.
    i'm almost inclined to believe they're not real because i didn't think they'd be able to get the animations to look that good!
    Maybe....it's actually me having a Regular Show detector and sniffing out other RS fans.

I felt the same way, early DP Dawn was more "personality-fied" imo. Her character was largely boring and she just faltered after the Wallace Cup because it felt more like she was just there to say generic things and I dunno. She didn't mix things up, interaction wise she didn't really set the world on fire either. No doubt Ash/Iris/Brock were all friends, it just felt like they all said the most generic and cookie-cutter shit and acted rather mundane most of the time. I'm gonna train hard!, Contest are fun!, Yay friends! Ditto on Piplup, the little blue demon steals screentime but I never hated it nearly as much as everyone else. In fact he was kinda fun at times.

Damn, now you've got me curious on your stance of the other traveling companions :I
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom