Recent content by Wis

1. Wis

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Here are my 2 cents, ya'll are forgetting the new Elephant form which fits Donphan and that would make Maractus get the regional form. Or it could be Petilil gets an H-form and it evolves into a new Pokemon but the 7 new Pokemon are already accounted for, right? Maybe H-Qwilfish won't get an...
  2. Wis

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Starter evos separate would be nice.
  3. Wis

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

That gym list has things in common with the Parasect leak.... wasn't the Parasect leak confirmed fake?
  4. Wis

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

The gym for every type was a mistranslation. I counted all the 'new pokemon' he mentioned and the ones we already know and it's at 69 new Pokemon... so unless the remaining 3 are the legendary trio... there should be more for this leak to be real. Tomorrow we will find out regardless, he...
  5. Wis

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Here is a list of Pokemon I feel will make dynamax battles actually feel epic. They really should have shown the more developed Pokemon to showcase dynamax because the small cute Pokemon just look like ballons unless they are ballon pokemon like Jiggly. Kanto Venusaur Charizard Blastoise Pidgeot...
  6. Wis

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

If that new Pokemon is related to Ditto, then maybe it has something to do with alchemy.
  7. Wis

Did magnemite survive via sturdy!?
  8. Wis

Getting, Skipping or Canceling Pre-Orders (Poll)

I'm about to cancel if there are no abilities. I preordered due to trusting gamefreak but without abilities these games will be boring beyond belief for me and my family. We like to locally battle and play against one another, so abilities are very important for the individual Pokemon. Items I...
  9. Wis

These games are mainline in the sense that they are Pokemon Yellow VC with updated graphics and a heavy price tag. They have added features which is a plus. I'll get them after a price drop for sure or after the mainline game in 2019.
  10. Wis

Oh my, if it's only the 151 in the game I will be so very upset, so upset actually that I swear to the heavens that I will not, shall not touch anything pokemon related for the rest of the foreseeable future! However, I doubt gamefreak would do a Thanos... I mean USUM were bad games but at least...
  11. Wis

Imagine if the retcon all the pika clones into pikachu evolutions!!! Plusle, Minun, pachirisu, emolga, dedenne, and Togedemaru, Raichu and Alola Raichu. That is 8 evolutions like Eevee!!! Of course they will need all need stat boost.
  12. Wis

I just hope they add new pokemon via mega evolution, cross gen evolution, new forms, pre-evos, etc. And not just a few but like 20 of each!!! If not, I will only buy one version rather than my usual 9!!!
  13. Wis

Imagine if they would have shown a silhouette of the figure... lol
  14. Wis

Idk where it's coming from but my friend shared a rumor with me that peeked my interest. She said she saw it on Facebook and that it talked about Legendary Items that power up weak Pokemon. I think it matches with the Movie and wind Lugia with Eevee. A legendary boost that will add the flying...
  15. Wis

"I just saw a glimpse of Pokemon Switch and the graphics are godly!" Anyone can say they saw something and be lying. Hello, people, no one but nintendo employees/gamefreak employees and maybe pokemon company employees know what this Pokemon switch is about. Don't trust any of these 'leakers'...
Back
Top Bottom