• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
W
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol see I started with pokemon yellow way back when it was first released so soul silver brings back memories for me.
    You should definetely check it out then.
    I evolved abra, nidoranf and hoppip and I bred marill oh and I just evolved totodile too :)
    Oh right I've not played black/white I had the choice between soul silver or black/white with a free victini for my party but I've seen the new pokemon n I don't like them plus no older pokemon till the end? Silver n gold were the best pokemon games ever so I got soul silver. But I digress, my pics are spike from the anime "cowboy bebop" its old n a bit hard to come by but if you ever get a chance, watch some episodes, its brilliant! Btw, in this short time, I've bred a pokemon n got an egg and evolved 3 pokemon lol I dunno why I didn't do this before
    Yeah I gotta say I know what you mean lol matsumoto from bleach mmmmm lol
    I think its cause your profile pic is a guy I just naturally assumed.
    So what mangas/animes do you like?
    Well there are certain female characters I would like if they were real but I don't go all screamy over cartoon images lol omg! please don't hit me but I thought you were a boy lol sorry
    Yeah mangas brilliant. Its kinda like fanfiction, I guess I take the world in each particular instance and try to create a unique character for it who's never seen in the anime or manga but still has his/her own life somewhere. Like with naruto, I've created a 3 person squad from the hidden rock villiage iv worked out their looks, strengths and weaknesses, a whole backstory for them and their clans... I don't write it down though, I just work on them in my head when I'm tryin to get to sleep at night n they evolve over time. I dunno lol it helps me get to sleep when I perfect a certain part of them (I have problems sleeping)
    Yeah poison offers some good strategies. The status moves are really good and toxic is an amazing move but yeah for the actual physical attacks you gotta utilize their other type lol thank goodness I'm not the only one who likes to make up characters lol I do it for lots of animes and shows (although I haven't watched the pokemon anime in years)
    Lol yeah I always use the ones with double types (except bulbasaur I always put the starter in the pc when I get my 1st poison- makes it more challenging) and arrange my party so I have a type for everything and to cover my back with poisons weaknesses lol plus I find it a lot of fun to use all poison.(Again, makes it a bit more challenging :)) I even come up with backstories for my character (is that weird? Lol)
    I'm addicted to poison types. Lol. Ever since I caught nidoran m in pokemon yellow (first pokemon I ever caught) n it won against brock for me (double kick lol) I've always tried to use nidoking in every game I could and I always use poison types. Right now my party is nidoking, crobat, tentacruel, victreebel, drapion and haunter (drapion replaced haunter and when I get a croagunk ill switch it for haunter) although the breeding thing sounds like fun so I've just exchanged a few pokemon at the pc and I'm gonna go train some I've not used before (I'm doin the poison types 1st though lol) n I've put a poke in daycare with ditto to breed. ^_^
    Oops lol I don't think soul silver has contests but yeah I can build up my party breed n build up my other pokemon to fill my dex n stuff then when I do get wifi, ill be totally ready. Plus I've got the pokeathlon and battle frontier. Hey thanks anyway for th croagunk offer. It was good of you but I guess ill just get it myself. It'll feel more like an accomplishment anyway lol I'm just so impatient ^_^
    See that's exactly what you do at the hotspot. I just tried it in my house just incase but it can't find a wifi connection. Pity I don't have a computer with internet I mightve been able to hook my ds up to the router. Well I might just forget about it. I don't like the idea of sittin in a pub on a ds (n I dnt really have enough money to warrant a trip to a pub) I might just finish single player n put the game away or sell it.
    Well I hope it works. I've only got blue and red to beat in story mode so I was hopin to start online battling. I think you can buy something to hook up to wifi anywhere on your ds but moneys tight right now
    I dunno mine is the original ds but apparently you just go to the hotspot, do a quick setup and play. You can access hotspots with a laptop for internet too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom