• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by woaska

1. W

Oh, my DS broke as well. Not on here anymore, but decided to check tonight. Hmm, not sure if...

Oh, my DS broke as well. Not on here anymore, but decided to check tonight. Hmm, not sure if I'll buy a new DS or not. :/
  2. W

I was going to change the shell, fucked up, was going to turn it back to normal, then discover...

I was going to change the shell, fucked up, was going to turn it back to normal, then discover that the screens stopped working after you played for a while.
  3. W

Sorry, my DS is broken.

Sorry, my DS is broken.
  4. W

You as a Gym Leader/Gym Theme/Gym Puzzle in the game.

Fun thread! Type: It will be a dark type gym. Building: The building is high, and black on the outside with sort of a gothic style. Once you enter, the building, it will be complete black. Puzzle: Each trainer will be lighten up with a lamp in the roof. You can hear water flowing under you...
  5. W

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh I see, thanks for answering. I thought it might worked as the move replaced the original item. =)
  6. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a question about the move Fling. Lets say I fling my item at my target, then use thief - what item will I get, the item I flung (flinged?) or the item that the my target holds from the beginning?
  7. W

Oh well, if you say so.~

Oh well, if you say so.~
  8. W

And Lucian, so handsome~ Thanks a lot! =D

And Lucian, so handsome~ Thanks a lot! =D
  9. W

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

This thread lack of fantasy! To be honest, a lot of those Pokémon that is supposed to be cute, isn't that cute in my option. But of course, still many of them are. The Pokémon anime, and some of the fanart, seem to be able to make EVERY Pokémon cute in some way. I mean, Caterpie isn't that...
  10. W

Excuse me, is that Will (elite four) in your avatar? Anyway, can I have that picture in...

Excuse me, is that Will (elite four) in your avatar? Anyway, can I have that picture in full-resolution, if you got it? :3
  11. W

Stadium Mini-Games

I remember playing Stadium 1 with my friend, I loved those mini-games! No specific favorite, but of course some was better/funnier than the others. I hated the Clefairy game, because I was so bad at it, lol! You can always download an emulator and the game and play, I've done that, quite...
  12. W

My DS is kinda broke, not sure if I could trade... sorry.

My DS is kinda broke, not sure if I could trade... sorry.
  13. W

ATTENTION: Ban Glitch

This thing, at least for me, only appear when entering this address: bulbagarden.net/index.php When going for bulbagarden.net/forum.php, there is no "glitch". (And of course bmgf.bulbagarden but it wouldn't let me post without turning the word "index" to "forum".)
  14. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's woaska, but maybe you wrote that wrong on purpose too? Why using the @ then, lol. Nope, no difference.
  15. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Thanks for answering, btw, your mentions, the @-name- doesn't work. Well, does drug-name counts? Edit: New question, or rather a problem. Not quite sure if this is the right thread but here I go; See, I ordered a shell for DS because my was...