W
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol XD yeah, and do take note that mudkip has egg moves, so if you want to keep them level him up a bit before breeding him. ^^ It's really up to you now though. lol Anyway, I hope you also enjoy the extras, and let me know if there are any other pokemon you would like from the gens of old. Having two DSes is great sometimes. ;3
    Due to my playing black, it is impossible for met to GTS trade for a rufflet, as to trade for a Pokemon on it, you must have a seen entry for that poke. Rufflet don't appear in the wild or in a trainers party, so we must wifi trade directly. Yoshi appears to have run you through the wifi trade, so whenever you can take it off e gts and we can work out the time.
    kk also I noticed you are still in need of a mudkip. XD I can trade you mine. It's male but I hope you can still find it useful. I can always transfer another one so It all good. :D I'll meet you back in the wifi room, and I hope you will take back the others you traded me as well. trade me some of those low leveled freshly hatched or caught pokemon. :3
    alrighty, I have the Cacturne, and I'm ready to trade again. Let me know when you are available to trade again. :D
    Oh I don't mind :p But yeah I'm available. ^^ I have you registered and I'll be waiting. :D
    Alrighty, a male will be caught then. :D Give me a few minutes to transfer him. I'll vm you again when I'm ready to trade again. Also do catch some low levels for the rest of your pokemon back. I feel really bad taking them. :(
    kk I can trade you the bagon. :3 Cacturne would have to be transferred from my platinum game, but that wouldn't take to long. XD Do you need it to be female too?
    oh ones, I will trade your prized pokemon back to you. go catch something like patrats XD Also I still do have that female shiny timid bagon if you would like it also. ^^
    okies well, I really hate to take your high leveled pokemon.. i'll hold onto then until you can catch low leveled pokemon. Also let me know if you need anything gen I to IV cause I have most of everything on my platinum game. XD
    How odd that its booting us like that.. well be right back.. going to reconnect again XD sometimes the connection is terrible in pokemon black/white
    ok np. :D add my fc into your palpad, then talk to the middle person on the top floor of the pokemon center to get into the wifi room. :) When you get in there talk to the screen and ask for trade. I'll meet you on there to connect to you for the trade. ^^ my fc is 0260 9640 2451. See you in the wifi room.
    yeah sorry I missed you. ><; I was sleeping when you sent the message, and I was pretty busy the rest of the day. I'll get on later tonight, so if you can send me another vm when you get back on we can trade. I'm going ahead, and add your fc to my palpad now. :3
    o.o; Sorry I was at school. But I'll be available most of the day today, and tomorrow after 11am GMT-4. Just Vm me, and or i'll do the same if I see you online. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom