Recent content by WouldYouKindly

1. W

How do you take care of breed leftovers?

I wonder trade them. They always have at least 4 IVs, so I figure someone can get some use out of them. Plus, it gets me more trainer IDs for the Loto-ID.
  2. W

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Oh lord. I'm having PTSD from that Shuckle in Emerald's Battle Frontier (I can't remember which Frontier Brain it was though). The one time I decide not to pack a water type, that thing comes out and starts toxic-turtling my entire team. This was also back when Protect/Detect didn't seem to...
  3. W

Dear Articuno that I wasted 25 dusk balls, 20 timer balls, and 20 ultra balls on because I forgot to pack False Swipe on my overleveled team, I hate you. With every fiber of my being. Love, WouldYouKindly
  4. W

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Tipping in X and Y It can give you a medal if you sync your game to the Global Link site. Apparently it can also increase your style rating, which gives you access to certain services and better prices for them in Lumiose too, but there are other ways to max that out. Mostly it's just...
  5. W

Have anyone ever had trouble raising a particular Pokemon?

Darumaka is the sole reason why I think Hustle is one of the worst abilities in the game. Moves just will. not. hit. Even normally 100% accurate moves like Fire Punch seem to miss half the time at least. Okay, it does hurt pretty bad when he actually does manage to hit something, but Darumaka...
  6. W

What Are Your Pokemon's Nicknames?

I don't nickname my pokemon often, but when I do, they're usually copied from inspired by other games. I'm about to do a runthrough of X with all three HA Kalos starters in my party because why not. I think I'm going to name the starters after Dragon Age characters Chesnaught: Alistair...
  7. W

Do you wish Nintendo released EVENTS more often?

I agree with most everyone else here. They don't necessarily need to do events more often, but they really need to cut the region-exclusive crap. Yeah, okay, the franchise is a LOT more popular in Japan than anywhere else, we get it, but why does Game Freak seem to think that's a good reason...
  8. W

Does The Introduction Of Mega's Mean The Death Of Cross-Gen Evolution Lines?

I don't really see why they'd stop it just because of Mega Evolutions. Mega Evolutions are very different from true evos, more of a temporary buff to a single pokemon with a flashy visual effect than anything else. The only reason, IMO, that there weren't many cross-gen evolutions this time...
  9. W

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

There was while battling in Gen V, but it was so bad quality it was pretty much unusable. There might be while battling friends in gen VI, but I've never done it myself so I can't be sure. There definitely isn't voice while trading though.
  10. W

Your "YES!" moments

So, I had yet another just now. Even better, it's a story of the GTS actually being useful for once. I'm planning on doing a second run, but this time I'm going to make it a little bit interesting. I'm going to have all three Kalos starters in my party with their hidden abilities. So I'm...
  11. W

True, but they've allowed us to do things like communicate with canned phrases before (in fact, you already can with a couple PSS functions like the passive greetings). Why can't they do that? You could piece together a message like "Do you have a [insert Pokemon]?" or send a message like "Be...
  12. W

One complaint that I've had across all generations with online support: why is there no proper way to negotiate trades from within the game without using a third-party forum like this one? It's a pain trying to trade with people when you have no idea what the other guy wants. One of the people...
  13. W

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Re: OFFERING EVENTS AND SHINIES Would you be willing to trade a Keldeo (with a neutral or beneficial nature if you don't mind; I plan on using him) for a shiny Psyduck? If you're interested, please PM me. I go to work in about an hour but I'll be back around 8pm EST.
  14. W

I can shorten that: anything with Moody, period.
  15. W

No no no, don't buff Arcanine; they finally made Entei worth using and he's one of my favorite legendary designs >:( In all seriousness, the biggest problem I've had with XY is the fact that there isn't a whole lot to do post game aside from the Looker Sidequest and Battle Maison. Battle...
Back
Top Bottom