wry_hermes
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey~ To change your username, you'll need some more posts, 60 iirc, then just go to the top of the page, where you should see your username around the top right, and move the cursor over it, or tap on it if you're browsing by phone/tablet, which should bring up a menu containing a link to where you can make the change. ^-^
    Reactions: wry_hermes
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    And posts in the F&G section don't count for post number, so you'd want to look at the Post Count++ forum in the Outside the Box section, at the bottom of the forum index. Shouldn't take too long.
    The people here are really friendly and welcoming, so I wouldn't worry too much~ Let me know if you need help with anything eh? :)
    Also, replying to VMs just requires you click "View Conversation" on the top right of the message, which will bring you to a page with a reply box on top.
    And seeing as you're checking out the place...ignore our eccentricities please ^^;
    To reply to visitor messages, just click the username of the person who sent you the message. When you get to their profile, type your message and press "Post Message".
    It's like MU, really, both sites use vBulletin.
    Hello~ I think it is extremely easy to guess who I am if Rabbit just brought you here.
    I have no clue about who you are, though :)
    Anyways, welcome to BMGF! Hope we have a nice time playing Doctor Who mafia together.
    Hello~ As mentioned, you'll want to get 10 posts on your count. This forum can help. Also, I forgot to mention before, but you might guess who this is. ^~^
    Welcome to BMGF! As a bit of advice before playing a mafia game, I'd suggest getting your post count up to 10, so that you can send Private Messages to other players.

Fun and Games and The War Room don't count towards the post count.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom