Recent content by Wu Wei

1. W

Chirstmas Giveaway

Squirtle is so cool because water is the best type. Period. u___u And he's classy!
  2. W

Tiny Christmas Tree Pokemon {Offering UT Turtwigs!}

Thank you! :D (Are you opposed to giving it a nickname, by the way? I'll give your Turtwig one if you want, of course. :) ) Alright, I'm trying to figure out the timezones, and I think me being in EST means I'm five hours behind GMT. Tomorrow I'd be busy with Christmas partying probably...
  3. W

Offering free pokemon

No, the poochyena's fine on its own. :D (I'll be VMing you in a moment so we can set up a trade time.)
  4. W

Sure! And can I have the lax Rotom, please? C:
  5. W

I'm in the wifi room: my HG friendcode is in my signature. :) If you want a nickname for your Turtwig, let me know and I'll step out of the wifi room for a minute or two to have that done real quick.
  6. W

I'll put it on hold for you - please PM me when you're online so we can set up a time to trade. If you have one...a Meowth or a Ledyba? :) Thank you! Alrighty; message me when you can trade, please! -- To anyone who wanted a Turtwig: I'll try to be around most of tonight, but my...
  7. W

Of course! Hmm...if you have a Teddiursa/Ursaring you could part with, I'd love one of those. :D
  8. W

Offering free pokemon

Could I have the Poochyena? :D (I could just trade you that Turtwig you wanted for it, if that sounds like a good idea. xD)
  9. W

Re: Tiny Christmas Tree Pokemon {Free Turtwigs!} Sure thing! And I'm not too picky - I'm honestly looking for dex fillers myself, so if you have anything from the Sinnoh/Hoenn dex that isn't in HG/SS, I'd appreciate that, but it's not necessary. (Otherwise I'm good with any kind of pokeball...
  10. W

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Re: Take My Childrens (Its Sno-runting 12-18-2010) I'd really like the Slot 5 Snorunt, if it's still available! My FC is in my signature as well, but it's 0604 1277 5136 (for HeartGold). I've not got any IV bred Pokemon, but I have a silk scarf, as well as TMs 59, 66 and 82.
  11. W

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

A psychic trainer. :) Their outfits remind me of pajamas and I can't help but think they must be awfully comfy. > 0>
  12. W

What Pokemon other fictional characters would use

Hannibal Lecter: -Mareep -Shiny Gyarados (Red Dragon) -Froslass (Lady Murasaki...WORK WITH ME, PEOPLE) George Harrison: -Meditite Ringo Starr: -Nosepass Paul McCartney: -Walrein Erik (The Phantom of the Opera): -Shandera
  13. W

If you were a Pokemon trainer what type of Pokemon would you train and why?

Personally, I prefer having different types of Pokemon on my team, as that's better for strategy, but... Either Water or Grass. ;________; (Both?) I feel like both include a lot of dual-types (awesome), and I'm just more partial to/familiar with those.
  14. W

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Dunsparce - Wu Wei - Dec. 21 C:
  15. W

I was recently breeding like mad for a certain nature of Turtwig, and rather than have the leftovers released/sit in my box until I run out of room, I figured I'd see if anybody was interested in them for dex fillers/etc. :) Turtwig -knows Cut Here's what I've got, all level 1...
Back
Top Bottom