Wulph
Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good match i would like to have a rematch when there completely EV trained, but of course i will change my battling team, i honestly get the feeling that the only reason i won was because theu werent completely ready for battling
    what happened was my opening move really clinched the match, every tern from there on out you where taking damage from my stealth rock and my sandstorm
    that was a great match. its been a really long time since someone KO'ed my tryanitar

Im gonna trade you back your arcues now from my diamond game just give me whatever. it desont matter what it is.
    oh crap i forgot to sent you the FC i battle from its 0947-4428-2235

Edit because i battle from one and trade from the other,
    ok i will be inputting your FC rigt now then i will head into the wifi room and after the battle i want you to have your arcues back just give me anything for it i cant take it
    i always auto level up to 100 because i always mix up my team, so dont worry about the Level everyone is going to be at 100 because of the auto level up and im waiting with a trade ready, the only rule i say is no legendary pokemon

Edit: the groudon is free i have no use for it i already have my rayquaza,

EDIT 2: Dude i cant take this arcues, please ger a fodder pokemon and i will trade for it. the battle is payment enough
    you said a movie nine arcues But i really dont need it so whatever. as long as you agree to have a battle with me. later on. i cant battle right not not enough time but i will trade you the groudon.
    ok i am in the middle of a trade but i have your groudon ready. lemme just finish the trade then i will trade you the groudon you wanted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom