Recent content by X-Mew

1. X

So who's gotten pokerus before

When i first got it in diamonn i thought there was something wrong with my pokemon. But now i get every once in a while on Platinum and now my shiny Staraptor on my team was in my PC box for not even 5 minutes and somehow got it.
  2. X

Which form of Pokémon media do you like best?

The games are the best but ive loved the anime for my whole life.
  3. X

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1996 and i always watched an loved pokemon but i didnt start playing until 2003 i think. It sucks because at least half of the kids I know my age hate pokemon but the few I know who love it and still play pokemon like me are awesome!
  4. X

What Button Do You Press?

I always just kept pushing L and R while i was trying ot catch some pokemon but I dont do it as much anymore though.
  5. X

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

i used it on a vulpix in saphire and i never got kyogre or rayquaza...
  6. X

The best season so far?

Kanto was the best form me just because it was the first and i liked Misty better then May or Dawn. Sinnoh was the worst for me mainly because of Dawn.
  7. X

Which Pokémon were you in Mystery Dungeon?

In time i was a bulbasaur and my partner was a cynaquil and in sky i was a vulpix with riolu as my partner
  8. X

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

one piece volume 11
  9. X

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

mew is my favorite thats why my name is this =D but i love charmander and its evolutions almost the same
  10. X

Why do so many people hate gen III?

well for me it was pretty cool the first played it in spahire and i love the diving parts but alot of ppl didnt like that part and to me some of the pokemon are just boring somehow not the worst gen. of pokemon tho...
  11. X

Contest Rotom VS Lucario

lucario. hes just awesome looking and his moves are pretty good but rotom is awesoe since it has diffrent forms
  12. X

Contest Dragonite vs. Tyranitar

i tihnk tyranitar would win, it having rock moves and also just because i always loved tyranitar and i always wanted a larvitar while playing leaf green
  13. X

Contest Arceus vs. Kyurem

arceus of course! its the god of pokemon vs a weird dragon
  14. X

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

my first shiny was actually a shiny starly(besides the first gyarados because whos wants to post about tht D=) in platinum and my second was on soul silver i keep seeing tencools and then a shiny one came but i couldnt catch it D=
  15. X

Every team you've ever had....

-platinum (my favorite team thats hard to beat) infernape shiny staraptor luxray floatzel shaymin giritina - soul silver typlosion pidgeot ampharos shiny gyarados togekiss mew -silver typlosion pidgeot ampharos shiny gyarados togetic need a 6th -diamond infernape shiny...
Back
Top Bottom