Recent content by Xali

1. Xali

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Nope, pretty sure he means four lol. Feel free to send me the five moves tho ;)
  2. Xali

I assume it's all inclusive. If it's a Pokemon from Gen 1 for example, then its movepool will be from Gen 1 through the present. If it's like Remoraid from Gen 2, then from there forward. Where dat Pikachu at?!? Ima find you!!!
  3. Xali

I conform to confirm
  4. Xali

Reppin' the URPG section, I'm in ;O
  5. Xali

KONY 2012 (Uganda's Child Soldiers)

"Might be" and if it anything fishy comes up, like the video itself said, "The peoples' demands will make the government look into it" For now I'm just supporting its "awareness", as far as my statement about buying the kit, I'm still going to do research to see if it's worthwhile and not a...
  6. Xali

Nuclear power - are you for it or against it?

This, but only if we could make it efficient, say...like the sun lol. I'm just opposed to nuclear in general primarily due to the nuclear waste and the fact that it takes hundreds if not thousands of years to break down. I prefer solar energy because I know for a fact that the sun gives off...
  7. Xali

KONY 2012 (Uganda's Child Soldiers)

Oh please, if what I was told about the French and their Eiffel Tower is true, then they won't mind some colorful posters being added to it. (I was told they strongly disliked the Eiffel Tower when it was first built) I'm gonna see if I can buy the kit and go plastering posters on that...
Back
Top Bottom