X
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, no. Not at all. First of all, before entering the game; you set up a connection. Then when you're in the game, you go to a Pokécenter (doesn't matter which) and then go down the stairs, and talk to the lady in the middle. She'll ask if you want to go to Wi-Fi room and save you game, you say yes at both and then you'll be transfered to the Wi-Fi room. There'll be a big screen at the end of the room where you can choose options of what you want to do OR you can talk to a person if he/she is jumping to answer the trade/battle/whatever invite. :)
    Yeah but I'm pretty sure they're using laptops/stationary computers? A DS is a bit different. But I've never used a hotspot, except in school but then it's already done when we first got our laptops, so I'm not quite sure.

Hahah, do so! ^^
    Well, on the original DS and DS Lite, you can only access with WEP-encryption, I even tried with no security at all on my router but it didn't work; which I think is pretty stupid by Nintendo but oh well... Yeah sure, but a laptop can handle WEP and WPA, and others. But that hotspot might as well use WEP, you'll see tomorrow or whenever you're trying to enter it. ^^
    Oh, I see. You sure they have a WEP-encryption then? Or you mabye got a version of DS that can handle WPA?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom