• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by xanderthevampire

1. X

A very strangely awesome theory.

Well, if all pokemon are descended from Mew then Mew would, essentially be the single celled organism of the pokemon world (albeit more advanced) from which all life evolved in it's own way. This would make it very similar to the real world theory of evolution and so a human eating, say, a...
  2. X

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

No way! That's bordering on child abuse lol (although a friend of mine wants to name their first child Ash if she ever has kids because of pokemon...)
  3. X

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

Usually I ditch my starter as soon as I catch a poison type as I almost always go monotype poison. Although right now I'm doing a nuzlocke run so I've still got my cyndaquill (now a quillava)
  4. X

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Technically it was the red gyarados in pokemon silver but the 1st one I ever caught was a doduo. Next came a numel then I didnt get any until I bought soul silver out of nostalgia and caught a shiny golbat then a shiny oddish.
  5. X

Which generation looks the best?

It's difficult to choose between Gen I and II but I'd say Gen I is slightly better. I love the simplistic, almost realistic designs of the 1st 2 gens. The worst Gen is definetely V. Yes, its got some good ones but most are just terrible. Honestly, I think they're just running out of ideas and...
  6. X

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Can't get on wifi?! Found the router settings. It doesn't give me WEP. Only WPA2 so I guess no DS wifi for me. I've only got the original DS and there's no way I'd:- 1. be able to afford a later DS or 2. Buy one even if I could since it'd just be wasting money on a system that plays the...
  7. X

Re: Can't get on wifi?! Well I dunno what the router security setting's set to. All I needed when I activated my router on both my pc and Xbox was the "wireless password" How would I get to router settings? I'm running vista and still getting used to it.
  8. X

Re: Can't get on wifi?! I don't even know what WEP and WPA is...? I know it's wireless since I use the wireless for my Xbox. I even tried pressing the WPS button on the router but that didnt work either.
  9. X

Can't get on wifi?! O.k. so I got wifi the other week. wireless password worked no problem on my PC and Xbox 360 but will NOT work on my DS. :bawl: It asks for a WEP key but all I got with my router was a "wireless password" which I would have assumed was the same thing. Any help?
  10. X

Do you think the show has improved since Kanto?

Hmmm I'd say, for the most part, its been steadily getting worse since kanto. However, there have been a few gems along the way. My favourites are: kanto (obviously) Orange leagUe Chronicles.
  11. X

Have you ever solo'd?

Back when I played pokemon for the first time, I solo'd my pokemon yellow game with nidoking. It was the 1st pokemon I ever caught (as a nidoran just outside viridian city on the path that leads to victory road)
  12. X

Do you like poison type pokemon?

Of course! They're my favourites. My party is always made up of all poison types.
  13. X

What is your favourite generation, and why?

Gen II for me. Although I started with gen I and loved it, gen II just perfected pokemon in my opinion. Gen II had so many great innovations, many of which have become staples in pokemon games- choose your gender, day and night, pokegear (the watch and stuff from later games is basically just a...
  14. X

What was your first generation?

Gen 1 with pokemon yellow
  15. X

Who's the hottest villain in Pokemon?

Team Rockets Jessie mmmm...
Back
Top Bottom