X
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "You cannot comprehend the true form of MISSINGNO.'s nest!"
    Maybe it nests in the orange islands. Or under the truck.
    Jack Frost doesn't ring a bell, although there are items that turn your enemies into...uh...rather SPECIFIC looking snowmen, but not anything like that picture you linked there.
    Oh wait, just remembered. Would you be referring to the ds snowboard kids? He might have been in that one. But that one was horrible.
    So how's life/school/employment/whatever for you?
    I see...the way you describe it, it sort of reminds me of FF9. Don't ask me why.
    I used to be a fanboy too. I guess I still am, at some times (embarassignly enough).
    Atlus though, that rings a bell. Ever play snowboard kids? Best multiplayer game ever; it's basically mario kart but with snowboards. Lifelong friends become mortal enemies at the press of a Z button. It's hilarious getting a group of people playing it.
    Oh, and tell me what you think of YM once you start it. Like you said though, online guides are somewhat of a must.
    Ah, I wasn't being sarcastic about my slowpoke statement there. I was just poking fun at myself, not you. No need to be sorry.
    I've never played Shin Megami. Yume Nikki though...I've never even beaten it and still it's supremely fascinating to look up stuff about it (not spoiling anything).
    Well there goes my STARTLING REVELATION. /slowpoke
    Speaking of good games, have you ever played a game called Yume Nikki? It's a freeware game available on the internet. The game consists of exploring a life shut in's dreams. It's incredibly disturbing and incredibly fascinating at the same time. Wikipedia can tell you more then I can if you're interested.
    Also, I'm FINALLY EMPLOYED AGAIN YEAHHHH
    That's interesting. Reminds me of my brother and I glitching up random snes games when we first got our game genie. Good times.
    It is fascinating that you've uncovered so much. And I think I've said it before, but I also think it's cool how new things are still being discovered for games that are over a decade old.
    Also, the "unown broadcast" video you posted was creepy. Ever notice how the unown channel sorta sounds like arceus' theme? 0_o
    I saw them earlier today. I've been wondering though, how did you manage to find all of these relatively isolated glitches/programming quirks? Was it a mixture of curiosity + trial and error with different codes and such? I've learned a lot just by watching your videos, and most of what you've done is new to me. Prior to your acquaintance, all I really knew of was Missingno, 'M, and the decade old rumors that usually held no water.
    Ok, slight update. Apparently the problem has to do with the security on my router (WEP, WEP-2, etc.). Right now the router has the highest security settings, which apparently isn't compatible with my ds. I WOULD change the security settings around if I could, but I can't access the router on the Linksys "easy link" application on the computer. The router doesn't even show up.
    Isn't that supremely interesting? /sarcasm
    Anyway, how goes?
    Cripes. I'm gonna google on this. It's not even giving me specific error codes anymore; just saying "communication error".
    You don't have to stay on if you don't feel like it. It may take me some time.
    &*@^@&*$^@*&!!!! Sorry. I had to turn off the router. It ruined my internet connection. I have no idea why my routers acting up, I was on the gts like a week ago. It should still work.
    Sorry sorry. It wasn't my intention to waste your time.
    My signal goes from 3 bars to none in a split second...any idea what's going on there?
    You can use whatever you want. I don't have any legendaries or level 100s, but if you want to use them, go for it.
    Having some difficulty connecting atm...
    YOU MEAN PIKABLU ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE EXISTED (pre GSC)?!
    That's awesome. I mean, I know mewthree was a hoax, but pikablu actually ended up EXISTING....albeit later on.
    I always thought Frieza was the best villain in dragonball. After cell and the androids things got plain silly. And cell wasn't as threatening as Frieza.
    Though Turles (villain from the first or second movie) was always my favorite. I always use him in BT3.
    There you go, you threw me on a dragonball tangent.
    Ah, so. Funny how some of the glitchemon become dittos when they're actually captured.
    At any rate, I subscribed to you (as you already know). My favorite video is the "Beyond the pallet town grasses" one, because I always wondered what WAS in those grasses as a kid.
    ...sort of disappointed that you can't find wild pikablu and mewthrees in 'em...
    Overleveled tentacool, huh? I remember when I first used the missingno glitch as a young 'un and ran into a level 255 haunter on the coast of cinnabar. It freaked me out for a while.
    Actually, I'm gonna make a new youtube account (a friend and I shared one years ago; lost the password), so I can subscribe to you and such. Also so I won't flood your profile with my chatter.
    Also, out of curiosity where does your youtube icon come from?
    New place eh? Do tell.
    And don't be so reclusive, then! You can type whatever you want on my profile, I don't care.
    Oh by the way, do you know of a way to battle/trade with other people using the rom images of RBY?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom