X
Local time
8:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I can't remember where I got the SPACE C deoxys from. I discovered that it was a hack. IV's are 0 and the nature is relaxed. If I got it from you, I don't care, just wanted to let you know so you could take it down.
    Sure, I don't like EV training myself :L
    Btw do you think I could get a Modest one instead? Since I recently got a Timid Porygon not too long ago.
    if your free now u wanna jump online and play now? im not quite sure whats up for grabs for the offer, we can figure it out later, btw if we do battle on Battle Revolution we need to do the 50 all rule cause not all of my guys are 100 yet
    That sounds great, it came from tag3r's giveaway, though, some people do not accept the pokemon b/c of GTS distribution and personal resentmant, is this ok?
    Hey xerxes i wanted to ask u about the little challange me clause in your shop thread, i was curious if you would be up for a battle on both games there, lemme know!
    Hi Xerx!

I am officially back. If it's ok with you, I would like to resume working for ya. I think I can help make our shop the best. That ok?
    I'll still work! I'm just leaving for a little while due to my broken mental state right now and my lack of interest in Pokemon. I'll see ya around when I like Pokemon again..Just think of me as on a paid vacation. :p
    Hey dude , just wondering if you are still interested in our deal , if so can you tell me what time do you usually log in and free to trade ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom