X
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mhm....Q.Q *nods*

I believe that's right actually. And it kinda confuses me too. @.@;;

You can? o.o Well alright. xD And heck I started to do some ev training of my own. xP But how many pokes do you think you can train? :3 And oh! I'll send you the event pokes if you want. :3

Your welcome Xiera. :)

And currently ep.9, and by the time you reply back....who knows. xD I may be done. And it's awesome. 8D Kalafina is a great group!
    ......no matter how cute he looks, I see Kyubey as a demonic lil thing. ._.;; And the fact he ate his dead self.....@.@

Dawww. xD That's cute!!! Did you make the strawbie? o.o And I agree with you the dango looks like he wants to jump El-bear! D:
    I can't wait till Chrissie! D: I want it earlier. @.@

XDDD How cute.

Ahh I ended up getting Black in the first place because of Whimsicott. xD Though Reshiram isn't bad I'll admit.

Hahaha. ^^ And well I haven't had the same experiences as you but yeah. :/ They just seem to close after 2-6 weeks. =.=;;

Awww it's fine. xDD I appreciate your effort! :D

And I started Puella Magi Madoka Magica yesterday.....and it's awesome....o.o
    I can't wait till they release it in Japan. Cause I wanna see how you'll act. xD

Well that's not too bad at all, coz they're squishy. xD

Oh? Why is it you prefer Black? o.o?

Believe so. :p And yep it is, isn't it? Also got my hands on a shiny Jirachi. Oh and your free to clones of anything I have/ get of course. ^^ As for Feol his shop is closed now so :/ Doesn't seem like all the RNGers run away when their shop gets busy? >.> Coz I swear it does.

Aww. xD Well at least it's something? ^^
    Yeah at the end of the year seems likely. :/

Make sure the things that go flying aren't expensive or important though. ^^

I want White 2. And I have Black now so basically I want the opposite. :x Which seems like what you might do as well. xD

I think it's harder in older gens, since everyone says 5th gen RNG is easy. But then again audino. xD; And oh! I have a near flawless shiny french Virizion with a timid nature, and flawless celebi with a modest nature, and a VGC Milotic with a timid nature from my cloning jobs. xD

It's fine. xD Now relax Xiera. :3

Well I did some searching of my own and didn't come across anything. :/ But your having one commished by the same person? o.o?
    Same. ^^ Plus we prob won't get the game for a long while anyways. x)

Heck hopefully they do the job right this time. :/

Heck I already know the version I want. >.>;;

..... xDD That means I'd have to learn 4th gen RNG no? xD

I never knew there was specific terms. @.@;;

No need to be sorry. ^^
    That's because of all the guests that were on here because of the BW2 news. -__-; So the server was busy. :/ But hi. :D

Hahahaha. I know the feeling. XD
    Ohhhh okay, I don't blame ya at all they need to do their job right in the first place. -__-;;

WHADDAFOOK = Good or Bad? XDD

Hmmm guess I should..... but I'm lazy.......but if you insist I'll try again. :D

I dunno what we have for names either. xD I just know the length. xP

Hahahaha. xD It's okay Xiera. ^^
    Xiera you should accept the group invite. ;D And also grats on 1,000 vms. xD
    Normally I censor my language. :p Cause if I didn't my parents would have my head.....and I like my head! Q~Q
    Really? Guess they just did a shitty quick fix job? >:/ Are you gonna keep it like that or? :<

.....We would become addicts, and that would be bad. xDD Plus you know how addicting MMOs are no? x3

Oh! I can clone in HG now. ;D So I can do both Gen IV & V cloning. Mwahaha. xD

If A4 = 8.5in by 11in then they should be roughly the same size I think. :3

And are you done with my plooshies? o.o? Cause I wanna mail out mine the same week you plan on mailing yours. ^^;
    Doesn't everyone? Well actually when I'm pissed I cry and throw tantrums like a 2 yr old heh. ^^; And curse like a sailor....*whistles* And aren't people how do customer support usually rude anyways? >:/ And if you don't get DarkDs tomorrow I say show them your fury. ._.

Hahaha yeah! xD I beat HG in a week on my first playthrough, and I beat Black in 4 days..... =___=;;;

Ohhhh okay. So he'll be as big as the bloo one I made? :eek: Or smaller? o.o?
    Hell I don't blame ya, in fact give them hell I say. :/

Hmmm we do we do. :/ Cause I beat my games too quickly!!! Dx Oh! And speaking of beating games to quickly I have 3 badges already...at the rate I've been playing I should have 5-6 tomorrow. ^^ But I need more pokes on my team... XD;

....YOUR MAKING MORE!? o_O

Daww. x3
    Ohhh okay....that sucks. :/ And they promised you DarkDs by the end of the week no?

The thought enough terrifies me! Q.Q

Hahaha. xD Only thing I really loved in Gen IV was how your pokes followed you, and the 16 gyms. xD

.....Good point! That's gonna take a lot of stuffing. o-o And I'm sure you can fix it Xiera, I'm positive!

Of course you do!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD
    Xiera! <3 Hello~ ^^
    And really? Did you call them? >:/

O.O Okay if I was told anything like that then I would have taken proper care of my contacts!! Cause that's just scary!! Q~Q

Nah only thing of worth on HG was my Leafeon, and Growlithe. xD All somewhat valuable Pokemon I have on gen IV are on my SS. :)

Uhhhh wow.......O.O;;; Xiera....that's just crazy. o_O But looks really good no lie. :eek:

Screw stats is what I say. xDD I'll breed whatever. ^^ Plus I do have a DWf sentret I need to breed eventually. @.@
    Yeah it is. Plus I had the disposable kind so the sleeping with them was a super bad habit. XD

Kay then. I'll just make sure my end comes out nicely. =w=;;

Yeahhh. >.>;; Plus I can't breed that Bellossom I want since Drain punch is a Gen IV only TM. >.< And no lie I feel like starting over to rename my trainer Noemi. >.<;;;

^ Scratch that I did restart. :x And I have 1 badge so far.

Hahaha. X3

Que.....!? O.O Really!? That's insane!!

Sure wynaut? ;P I'll use the Haxorus I got from Erixtone as a parent as well. :) As for common......Lillipups common. xD
    I felt way too comfortable with mine as you could tell, I stopped wearing them though since napping with them stared to irritate my left eye.

I don't want you too go overboard on the package for me. :<

.....Sooo true.....and that's what's motivating me to beat the game. xD Plus I want a Adamant Bellossom w/ Leaf Blade & Drain Punch. ._.;;

True....cause all you really do is step on the arrows....haha you win this one. x)

Nonetheless it shall be GIGANTIC! xD

Musharna have a base speed of 29. So they're super slow. xD
    Really? Ow..... That sucks. ._.;; I used to wear contacts as well but I got tired of taking them on & off. Plus honestly glasses were easier. =w=;; And I started to pick up this habit of falling asleep with my contacts still in. Which was really bad. ^^;;

You may say nuu but I still have suspicions! D:

And I started playing HG again too. xD I wonder how well I can balance playing two games....cause I suck at it. x)

Hahahaha. xDD Is it now? But thing is I'm not big on dancing. @.@;;

Hahahahaha. Okay. xDD

Madness.......dear arceus yes its mad! xDD Your really going through with this huh? xD

I got this Munna today ^^
    Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Quiet | Gender: Female | Ivs: 31/19/27/31/31/14
    The Ivs seem good enough to me since she's bulky, and Munna don't need attack or speed. xD But what do you think? :3
    Ohhhh okay I get why. But ya know contacts help with that. xD Or do you not like them? ;P

I'm suspicious again. =.=;;

Well I do need to breed a Modest DWf so yeah thats on my list too. XD

I never tried DDR actually so I dunno. ^^;

Well reason why I say so is because you haven't MM'd in forever. :p
    XDDD So you want to get the surgery, yet still wear glasses? x)

I dunno really. I'm not picky and nom on anything. xD

No no ya don't. xD I do plan to breed some more later anyways so your kinda right. xD

Nuu you are. :3 <3 And the cycle repeats. xD

Ohhh that's awesome though. :3 And really? o.o? Dang you really are a addict if your legs felt like jelly. XD

And Xiera...You need a new sig! >:3
    And seems like I forgot this time around myself. xDD

Lies I say! Dx And too bad I don't have any money. ._. Or else I would have bought myself some candy long ago. xDD

Yeah I'll agree. :x And what? To breed? o.o? I did breed 2 timid DW ones. Though I may breed more cause I want a female Umbreon to name Bayonetta. >.<

Nuu, Your the awesome one. <3

Snog? What kind of place is that? o.o? But your right, those lights are gorgeous!!! :D
    Hahaha looks like you had fun Xiera. XD
    You wear glasses? o.o And I feel like I've asked this before....hmm

Temptress! Temptress! Temptress! @.@

Yeah, though I wish the Hp was a bit higher. Oh well. xD And the anime Musharna is just creepy really. ._.;; But I love it in game. <3

Your so nice. Q.Q
    Yikes......I love the rain, but I hate getting wet in it. >.>;;

Hehehehe. :3c I can't help it, I have too much fun. xD And yesh it's just like that!! xD So me being hyper is kinda bad. xDD

Newly hatched female. :3

Lillipup | Gender: Female | Nature: Adamant | Ability: Vital Spirit | Ivs: 18/31/31/31/28/27

And I think maybe I'll breed Munna w/ sleep talk next.

Yay. :DD *hugs* You should join more clubs. ^^ Cause imo theyre fun for killing time. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom