Recent content by Xita

1. X

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Breaking Bad Gaga Favorite emoticon?
  2. X

Gay Marriage Legalized by Top U.S. Court in Landmark Ruling!

I think their recent comments on the same-sex option in Fire Emblem Fates shows that they fully intend to.
  3. X

Gay Marriage Legalized by Top U.S. Court in Landmark Ruling!

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife Now that we've taken over America, there's nothing stopping us from taking over the world!!!!
  4. X

Rate Generation 6 until now

XY: Not good ORAS: Bad. Really bad. I don't really want to do numerical ratings, but Gen VI has been really rough for me. It started with XY, which basically felt like: "Hey let's take everything Gen V did well and just throw that away!" In favor of "great graphics" (Which outside of battles...
  5. X

Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes to be released in Europe this Friday: Feature S

Re: Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes to be released in Europe this Friday: Featu This one.
  6. X

Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes to be released in Europe this Friday: Feature S

Re: Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes to be released in Europe this Friday: Featu Those aren't bad, but I doubt they'll ever top the Gen V theme.
  7. X

The Battle Frontier

Then delay it. There was no reason other than money that ORAS had to be out this year. XY just came out after all. If content is getting cut because of these deadlines then take the time to make sure the games are done right. This is something Nintendo does a lot lately, like just recently...
  8. X

The Battle Frontier

Here's the thing though: He's not going to attract casuals. Those people came and went with the DS. Now they're playing $1-$5 games on their phones. They're not gonna pay $130-$200 and then $40 more dollars for Pokemon. All that's left now are the hardcore, and maybe there'll be some kids here...
  9. X

The Battle Frontier

Yeah I loled when I read that. If that's true then where is trainer customization Masuda? Right, stuck in Kalos because changing clothes/different skin colors are unique to French people. I'd be shocked if Soaring/Dexnav came back in the next games. They are good features "unique" to that...
  10. X

The Battle Frontier

If they didn't have enough time to put it in (which is another take I had on that comment), then just don't make a freaking pokemon game every year. Take some time to put some actual hard work into the games. There doesn't need to be Pokemon every year, but you know $$$$$$ and all that. I've...
  11. X

The Battle Frontier

I also got this vibe from the interview. Third versions basically make the postgame meaningful. Are they just gonna nix facilities like PWT and BF altogether and if so what the heck do they plan to put in the third version's game to make people want to buy it? This is assuming they're actually...
  12. X

The Battle Frontier

This is the cruel part. "Remember this? Yeah you're never seeing it again."
  13. X

The Battle Frontier

Yeah it's bullshit. I wish they'd be honest and just say "we were lazy and we're gonna make bank anyway so who cares~"
  14. X

The Battle Frontier

So here's the reason BF is absent: This is a translation from /vp/ from this article. I found the translation here.
  15. X

The Battle Frontier

After seeing all these teases of it, I've of a few minds as to where BF is: A) It's DLC B) It's in Delta Emerald C) It's in Z/X2/Y2 D) It's not anywhere at all and GF is a cruel mistress I think C or D are the most likely scenario personally.
Back
Top Bottom