Recent content by xsimplymattx

1. X

Looking For: Flawless, Egg Move Sandile (non-shiny)

Alright, about to enter wifi. EDIT: In the Union Room. EDIT: That Seviper is shiny, flawless, Adamant, and has egg moves Switcheroo, Punishment, Final Gambit, Body Slam and holding a Relic Crown. If you find ANY issues, PM me and I will replace it.
  2. X

I do not have that, but I can definitely surprise you with something nice. (: When are you available?
  3. X

I'm looking for a flawless Sandile with a beneficial nature; Adamant preferably. Preferred egg moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang are priorities, Pursuit is a bonus. For Trade: I have many flawless/near-flawless shinies, many with egg moves. I also have many soft-reset events with real nice...
  4. X

Interesting Pokemon: Whether it be IV-Bred, Shinies, Egg Moves, Events, and More.

I apologize, you're completely right. Do you want it on V-Generation? Yes, and I'm interested in that Corsola.
  5. X

Interesting Pokemon: Whether it be IV-Bred, Shinies, Egg Moves, Events, and More.

Which Pokemon? *FC in my sig is updated.
  6. X

I hope he does, show your friend the awesome IVs. c: Poliwag's ability is Swift Swim, but it develops into Drizzle when fully evolved, correct?
  7. X

Thanks for the warning. I'm about to enter wifi with this Darkrai I soft reset MYSELF. Alima Darkrai Lv. 50, Untouched OT: Alima - ID: 03208 Timid: +Speed, -Attack IVs: 31, 30, 4, 3, 30, 30 Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Double Team
  8. X

I'll give you a badass one I soft reset for, when would you like to trade? on White, correct? My FC is incorrect on my sig, let me change that. :o White: 2623 2834 6733
  9. X

$lowbro: I would love that, what would you like in return? CrimsonGemHunter: No, Pikachu Colored Pichu cannot be traded or re-obtained. lkpkyea: Do you happen to have anything IV-bred?
  10. X

There are an indefinite amount of my Pokemon available, as I clone them and trade the originals. I'll get back to both of you within the next couple of hours, so I can go through your lists more specifically. lkpkyea: I do see a couple on there that may interest me, but would you mind listing...
  11. X

I'm looking for rare, interesting Pokemon of all species. I just ask that everything is legitimate. What catches my attention most are IV-bred shinies with egg moves and beneficial nature, and very rare events. Other things that catch my attention are egg move shinies and hard to obtain (but...
  12. X

IV-Bred Beat Up Whimsicott

I have very, very much to offer on my old shop: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f371/matts-event-shiny-pok%C3%A9mon-shop-generation-v-soon-108512/
  13. X

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

If I'm proven any Pokemon I have is illegitimate, this is what happens! I don't really put up with hacks.
  14. X

Twiggy's Twiggilicious Trading Post (Now OPEN)

Sounds good. What would you offer for my shiny Dialga?
  15. X

Matt's Event and Shiny Pokémon Shop (Generation-V Soon)

RECALL: If you have received this Pokemon from ANYBODY, trade it back to me. In return, I will trade two Pokemon from my entire shop. You trade the Rotom(s) back so I know who actually has them. It doesn't matter if you got the Rotom from me or anybody else; If you have it, give it to me...
Back
Top Bottom