• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by xXAragon

1. X

Major Plane Crash in San Francisco

I may not have paid attention to any other years, but from what I can see 2012-2013 has been horrible for planes.
  2. X

Editorial: Why Nintendo needs to go region free: Over 22,000 people support petition

Re: Editorial: Why Nintendo needs to go region free: Over 22,000 people support petit Surely, no matter if the console or handheld isn't region locked, you are bound to encounter some form of hacking to have to deal something with that console/handheld. Seeing that are in the society that we...
  3. X

Hello Everyone

Welcome to Bulbagarden. It sucks about Emerald, and you should probably get working on Leaf Green, maybe take an hour interval from the other game that you are into at the time, it's a pretty good remake. Red :130: Oh man.. Only ever shiny I've seen since I been playing the gens, well...
  4. X

Hello, forumdwellers

Welcome welcome. We have all the shiny and pointy objects to suit your desire, and I am sure someone would be winning to share their pointy and shiny objects with you. O:
  5. X

'Ello 'ello

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay o:
  6. X

Favourite Legendary

Re: FAV0RITE LEGENDARY I am a fan of Lugia.. For one, Lugia is Lugia... There's just nothing better that can top it for me.
  7. X

What is the best eeveeloution?

If has to be anything, I'd go with Umbreon.. .. I like Dark Pokemon
  8. X

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Dark/Flying Dark/Psychic, would have been better off going with that and I am sure I would have enjoyed it that way.
  9. X

Your "YES!" moments

A "YES!" moment for me, would be at anytime during the game, that I catch a Pokemon I've set my eyes on and really want, and really want to work with. Specifically legendaries, of course, and starters, but also those Pokemon that people might not enjoy themselves.
  10. X

What is your favourite Pokemon related music?

I am going to go with some of the simplest and probably most recognizable music in the game. Lavender Town. 'Nough said.
  11. X

Ello Everyone

Hello everyone. I am sure as you know that I am new to this forum, I've been using Bulbapedia for sometime now to get insight on my games for a while, and thought to myself, "Hey, why not register on the wiki, and forums and meet up with some new people.", so here I am! There's nothing in...
Back
Top Bottom