• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by xxemerald45xx

1. X

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

I actually like almost all fossil Pokemon, but I think Kabutops is the coolest.
  2. X

Should the underground from Daimond and peal come back in Gen6?

I at least think some form of a secret base should come back. I absolutely loved the concept of it; it felt like you actually had a place to live on your own. Regardless of how they use in- the Hoenn version (in caves, trees, bushes, etc.) or the Sinnoh version (underground, or even the villa in...
  3. X

Did you ever cry in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?

I don't think I ever legitimately cried, but man was I close. The MD games are by far the deepest games I have ever played, and the emotions of the games are what make me continue to play them. And it helps that I also love the concept of recruiting Pokemon and creating a team.
  4. X

Cannot Unhear

When I was little, I was literally scared of Electabuzz's cry, even though it was part of my main team at the time. Meloetta's cry is soothing yet creepy at the same time at the same time... I don't know how to describe it.
  5. X

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Kanto: Sabrina/Erika Johto: Clair Hoenn: Flannery Sinnoh: I guess Candice, but there really aren't any in Sinnoh Unova: Elesa/Skyla And, I guess she doesn't count as a gym leader, but I've always loved Cynthia.
  6. X

VG Weekly Poll #22 Favourite Villainous Team?

Team Galactic. Cyrus is my favorite boss of any team, and I also like the admins of Galactic. Also, they had the most evil intentions, in my opinion, and it really helped build the D/P/Pl storyline. Team Aqua/Magma tie for second. This is partly because Hoenn is my favorite region, and I...
  7. X

Your Beloved "Dead" Pokemon

Oh man... I can relate. A few years back, I traded three Pokemon to my friend, but the one that mattered to me most was a Scyther I'd bought at the Game Corner and worked hard to train (this was in FR). He was going to give those three Pokemon back after he was done doing whatever he was doing...
  8. X

LT Weekly Poll #15 Do you want your Pokémon to follow you again?

I would love it, no idea why they didn't in B/W. If for some reason people don't like it, then they can make it optional, I don't care, but I would always leave it on.
  9. X

LT Weekly Poll #9 Best Hoenn Starter?

Mudkip, hands down. Swampert is arguably the best water starter of any game, and, if you get into it logicially, water is the best choice to start with. I like both other starters as well, I've used them all, but Mudkip's my fave.
  10. X

What was your first Pokémon?

My first was Bulbasaur in FireRed (I didn't start playing Pokemon right away, so that was my first game). I think I still have that Venusaur somewhere on my Diamond. It was also the first Pokemon that I trained to level 100, so it's still pretty special to me. After trading Venusaur to...
  11. X

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

Man, that's tough, because I love all Hoenn legendaries. But I'm going with Deoxys, with Rayquaza coming in a close second.
  12. X

What's Your Playthrough Style?

I typically use five or six Pokemon, depending on whether or not I use a HM slave. I keep my starter two levels above the other four or five, the rest of whom are all the same level (usually). I try to use different types, but every now and then I'll do a monotype challenge. My game time when I...
  13. X

Underwater Ruins deciphered

Thanks for this translation. I saw a few interesting ideas while reading through other posts, but I don't think, at this point, that there's any way to tell what it all means. Hopefully, we'll figure it out in the third game (if there is a third game). I'm guessing it'll somehow tie into...
  14. X

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! That's true, but I'm kind of thinking the same thing for this series. It seems like Nobunaga is more war-based, while Pokemon is kid-friendly.
  15. X

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! This actually looks pretty cool. I know nothing of the other series, but I'm sure I'll walk away liking it. But, if they were going to do a crossover, I thought a Pokemon/Naruto crossover would be cool. Two of...
Back
Top Bottom