• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by xxxthebxxx

1. X

Were all of Tobias Pokémon "legendary" in his team or did he have "normal" ones too?

Not sure I remember this, but way back when the preview for Ash's battle with Tobias had come out, many people speculated that the remainder of Tobias' team consisted of random, low-level Pokemon like Pidgey and Starly that he just had to capture to have 6 of. Of course, it's probably not true...
  2. X

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

The whole idea of 3 Universes as mentioned above does make a lot of sense, but what about that tweet from Toshinobu Matsumiya? Sure, it was before ORAS, but it includes X/Y in it's timeline. What if it's possible that there are two X/Y's, the one that we just played through (and part of...
  3. X

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

I watch the dub in order whenever I can, and go back to any previous series if there was an episode I truly loved. I only typically watch the League episodes in Japanese.
  4. X

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

I'm like you, if I see something from an episode on Bulbapedia I feel the need to go back and watch that episode. I've seen them all so far, but I typically let the new ones build up before watching them. I probably won't watch all of Rival Destinies in English until the season is through.
  5. X

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

Usually just on the roamers. Thankfully Black/White only had one, so it was easier than Platinum with its 5 roamers!
  6. X

Which tournament battle arc do you prefer: Don Battle or DP Tag Battle?

I prefer the DP Tag Battle for sure, because it developed the rivalry between Ash and Paul much more than Ash and Trip during the Don Battle. Plus, the battles were more entertaining IMO in the Tag Battle.
  7. X

News Zoroark DVD coming to US on 9/20

Good, this should have the full opening.
  8. X

The Pokemon anime officially hits 700 total episodes

So far I've seen every episode that has aired in english!
  9. X

What was your first Pokémon?

My first Pokemon was Cyndaquil in Crystal. I never finished the game, because as I kid I couldn't figure out what to do at the Lake of Rage :/ I don't know why, after playing through Gen III, IV, and V, that I haven't finished it, but I intend to soon. As a homage to Cyndaquil, I picked it again...
  10. X

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (8 remain) Thank you very much! Best of luck in the restart
  11. X

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (10 remain) OK, I'm on now.
  12. X

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (10 remain) I'm on now, anything particular that you want in exchange for the Skarmory?
  13. X

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (17 remain) I'm sorry I was unable to trade yesterday, I didn't return home until late, and unfortunately, I won't be able to trade again until 4pm Eastern Time tomorrow.
  14. X

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (37 remain) Can I have a Skarmory please? FC: 3265 1531 4876 I'm in your time zone, so most times today will work for me.
Back
Top Bottom