X
Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [(apparently) New Pokémon Game to be announced by Fantismu Magazine, May 21st.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PtZLbKlayQ

This had better be a main series game even if I'm not buying it, I'm getting tired of hearing about Pokémon Rumble, Pokémon Shuffle and Pokkén Fighters. IF it is a main series game my money's on:
    1) Kanto 3D remakes (unfortunately -_____-)
    2) Pokémon Z or Pokémon X2/Y2
    3) Generation VII for Fall 2016

Lol, good thing PN2000 is permabanned here, otherwise CynthiaLover and Jimmy the Swood Guy would be in trouble. :lol:
    SMH at the latter's denial of Ash still being 10. :ohdear:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/favorite-least-favorite-voices-175234/

For length of time, in the Japanese version, they usually don't say a "year/month", they just say something among the lines of
    "It sure has been a while/a long time" since they did whatever they're doing or something.

And seriously, I think I'm the only one who likes Eileen Stevens as Iris. :lol:

Well it is an epic fail if he's prancing around like a brat having a tantrum,
    stating his opinions like they're objective when they're subjective.

The only thing that can even SLIGHTLY prove OS "doesn't get the respect it deserves nowadays" is the favorite series poll on SPPf:
    DP is beating all 4 series in a landslide (Take THAT TS fanboys!),
    with AG being slightly behind OS (*headdesks*),
    and BW and the Johto Chapter of OS being considered
    the worst parts of the entire anime bar none, with BW beating Johto but not by much.

^ But however... One site does not equal an entire US fanbase. So his claim is still subjective. ^

]
    [
    The only time we got conflict was that Johto TR 3 parter arc and that was it.
    And I'm sure we'll be getting some conflict whenever Ash encounters Alame, Lysandre and Team Flare.
    Heck when Alame and Ash meet, maybe Ash will make Alame.... maybe not better than him, but not so lame anymore at least.

Meh, other kid shows do this too, so no big deal, IMO.
    Which we all know due to it being a video game promoting anime, that Pokémon is good/average (see AG, DP, BWS1) to mediocre at in that department at worst, which is what D/L Master and I keep saying. Forget the writing and enjoy the story, battles and entertaining character interactions, that's all. [IMG]

Agreed and, like the anime itself, I just watch the dub for a good time.
    And in Yu-Gi-Oh!'s case, aside from a few story element nixes and changes,
    they're usually MOSTLY accurate with Zexal II being the most accurate thing they've ever dubbed, save for MINOR edits for dark story elements/violence and a couple of lines edited for their hysterical lines (non sarcastic).

Since when did you care about Clemont? I thought you said he was overrated. :XD2:
    He did IMO, he made an invention that didn't blow up, aided in stopping the antagonists from capturing Diancie, and saved Ash from falling to his death.
    Agreed.

If I didn't know any better, I would start to think that you're beginning to hate Ash now. Just kidding. [IMG]

Yup being 105 minutes in length.
    The DP moves are around 90 minutes each.
    It seems after DP there was a rule that Pikachu shorts eat up the duration of the movies now.
    So they either have to ditch those, or make the shorts shorter now, IMHO.

New M18 poster:
    [SPOILER]

]
    [ PN2000's remarks don't bother me aside from being annoying but not as SMH worthy as bef... well actually they still are SMH worthy as before but then there's that moment when you realize his claims are petty AND subjective and not objective. ROFL, EPIC fail. :lol:

Speaking of epic fail, I saw this quote when paulisthebest asked how BMGF fans felt about Ash being retained in XY:

----------
    Happy he's in, but I hope he gets treated better and gets pushed to his limits. What do I mean by the last part? He needs to go through more epic conflicts, adventures, etc.

- MCM
    ----------

^ Dub wise, fine but why does she loathe the Diamond & Pearl Series then? ^
    That was pretty much what Ash got in DP in the plot related episodes and DP movies, and for being AT's first series as head writer, it worked, IMO.

Yeah, it is. Even BMGF is more exciting and that's saying something. :lol:
    He was on SPPf too, but just barely. Yeah, And Google+ as Oldschoolpokemonfan,
    because you can pretty much say just about ANYTHING you want there, and on DA.

Also... Am I the only one who actually liked TW as Arceus? :XD2:

Well the games and anime are always marketed to kids (could explain why X/Y SUCKED :lol:). They could do the first half of what you said, but keep Ash 10. Or age him to 11-13 at the latest. I prefer being a kid. You don't have to age someone to progress them 24/7. :lol:
    Besides if aged over 13, that would make VT's chances of returning slim to NONE as her voice would be miscast for him then.

HEY! JK. Yeah I did overreact there. :XD2:
    Well even if it still mostly focused on Ash, Movie 17 was still a group effort to help Diancie restore her kingdom.
    And for Ash focused movies, M11, M14, M10 or M09 focus levels would be fine with me.

Lol, lines like these are why I'm anticipating the Arc-V dub:

"I'm fine! I feel like a million bucks!" - Crow

*Luna BARELY touches his shoulder. Crow doubles over in pain*

"Yeah, well you seem more like 15 cents to me..." - Luna ]
    [
    Anywho, last week I decided to skip AV053 to save it for the recap. It wasn't a bad episode, but today began the Synchro Dimension arc for Arc-V.

Previously on…

With Yuya having his eyes set on saving Yuzu no matter what the cost, Yoko challenged him to a Duel in hopes of changing his attitude. Yuya plans on saving his best friend.

While Yoko does admit that he should do anything to save her, Yuya shouldn't have the ambition of doing so to the point where he wouldn't care at all about destroying his enemies which would include Sora, at the moment.

With his confidence restored, Yuya and Gong met with the rest of the Lancers in LDS headquarters, receiving instructions from Declan and new Duel Disks which have portable
    Action Fields in them so everyone can Action Duel while in they're in the Synchro Dimension.

During the journey across the dimensions, the objectives of the Lancers will be to win
    every Duel they face off in as they're in a war now, and to form alliances with residents
    in the other dimensions to aid them in their upcoming battle against the Academia
    in the Fusion Dimension.

With that, Declan gave everyone the coordinates to the Synchro Dimension and he along with his brother, Reira who is the 8th member of the Lancers, and the rest of the members Yuya, Serena, Gong, Silvio, Dennis, Shay and Tsukikage teleported out of the Standard Dimension
    and into the Synchro Dimension…

Plot:
    When we last saw Yuzu, she and Yugo were teleported by an accident when Yuya was looking for her,
    thus throwing her out of the Standard Dimension and into the Syncrho Dimension, thanks to her bracelet.
    Yuzu now begins to come to on a grassy field, and sees Yugo, asking her if she's okay. She shrieks and pushes him back,
    causing him to fall on his Duel Runner as she notices the contraption.

]
    [ Agreed. But... he still did it after saying he wasn't leaving again. Some friend he wa... no...
    Some ACQUAINTANCE he was. At this point I refuse to be associated with him as a friend. :sweatlol:
    Yeah, they kinda do deserve that now, don't they? :XD2:

Also, don't know if you're on Slateport City forums, but beware "Oldschoolpokemonfan" is there, and after seeing his speech patterns, terms to describe the TPCi VAs, and the dub... it's painfully obvious tell who it is. SMH

I understand. What I really want is tbh is an AG or BW Ash (Character outside of battles)/DP Ash, or XY Ash (level of skill in battle).

Not really, but I couldn't resist. :lol:

Also, Ash turns evil because as explained in the M18 manga, the Prison Bottle due to Hoopa Unbound's evil nature has the power to posses anyone who touches it as seen when one of the CoTDs yells at Meowth "DON'T TOUCH IT" and he gets possessed.

Also on M18, Alyson Rosenfeld hopes that it's a group effort to stop the forces of evil at hand here,
    and not just Ash getting praise from the quartet from doing it himself.... Alyson. I was THIS close to becoming one of your fans. THIS CLOSE... but reading that made me die a little on the inside. SMH
    Okay, ignoring that, I guess I'll still become one of her fans. Depending on her performance of Ally on Arc-V.

Yeah, if they kept the 4Kids dub jokes like Kaiba calling Joey ANYTHING, :XD2:, and comedic group interactions, then I'm good, but if it's 100% accurate...
    eh... at least the voice acting judging by Tea's scream there won't be so monotone. :lol:
    Yeah, 4K probably just did this for fun but... why go through all the trouble of showing uncensored scenes,
    and have Amy (I assume this is still her) redub ONE measly line of dialogue as Tea? :XD2:

Speaking of the dub, I love Zexal's scripts. Surprisingly. :lol::

"Observation #2: When asked to do something, humans behave erratically." - Astral

"STOP USING BIG WORDS!" - Yuma

]
    Last Thursday's episode was pretty good even if Goodra left. My guess is it will return for the Kalos League.

Man, I wonder how Ash turn evil in the upcoming movie. Reminds me of that episode where Ash got possessed by that ancient king (it was pretty awesome actually).
    [ IKR? :XD2:

No kidding. I mean to think that he's still doing this even from the time we all met up into mid-2015? SMH
    Deranged and even mental is an UNDERSTATEMENT. He's practically a psychopath now.
    Would it be bad if I said I felt like doing this to him, the TS fandom, MOST SPPf members, and my past self, now? :lol:
    "Do I detect a sour grape?" - Max
    Nah, I understand them well, it's just when you're playing Lightsworn VS Lightsworn, a match can go either way. :XD2:

That's another thing though, even if Ash is nerfed in Gen VII, at least he could potentially be freaking hilarious again like he was in BW.

Still wonder what's going with that. Alyson hosted a Reddit discussion today. Someone asked her whether the TW fiasco is true or not.
    Her response was "No comment."
    Hmm... New Voice director is imminent confirmed? Or denied? The answers to come as the journey continues...

To Be Continued

Reasoning for the fast dubbing is that all of the international dubs rely on the English Dub for translation and everything
    before the International Dubs can do any translation themselves, so DuArt has to do dub these episodes ASAP.

Anyway... 4K decided to upload this, leaving fans to speculate if another uncut dub of DM is on the way,
    reasoning being a LOT of scenes were uncensored from the Battle City arc like Yami Yugi being scorched by Hinotama:
    ^ If so, let's hope 4K remembered to ask TV Tokyo, and if we don't get "held back" voice acting, and GOOD voice acting like Téa's alternate cry for Yugi (see 0:53-0:56), then I'm semi sold if this happens. I just hope 4K keeps some of the original 4Kids dub jokes because otherwise, this will be about as fun as bad DP fillers. With GOOD voice acting all around. :lol:

]
    [ Pretty much this.

Or he should stay away from electronic devices or at least the anime fandom. :XD2:
    I appreciate his support for 4Kids, heck like seriously almost everyone thinks their Yu-Gi-Oh! dubs are OP bad for instance, and even some still think VT's latter voice for Ash was absolutely awful because it was so high pitched that it was "annoying", but he's taken this anti-TPCi thing WAY too far, proven by wanting them to rot. SMH at everyone there. :eek:hdear:

I will still agree that firing VT and co. for no reason was wrong though even if people are allowed to fire people for no reason. I mean heck, some don't believe PN2000, but I'm dead serious, back when AG was coming to a close and stuff, this made VT cry her eyes out because she loved Ash so much as a character.
    Thankfully she's gotten better over the years and is just thankful she got to voice him at all and heck as we know, she still does if people ask her to do his voice.
    But I can't say those same years have been kind to PN2000.

^ I mean, he's STILL acting like the VA change JUST happened whereas it's been like 9 years since it occurred. Lighten up, man. :lol:

]
    [
    You said it, not me. Until now. :lol:
    On that note, I also hate it when Lightsworn Decks are used against me. It actually makes Duels challenging! :XD2:
    I'm just saying don't take it so seriously that's all and enjoy it for what it is. Even if resetting Ash IS bull. :lol:

No, she did say that. She stormed Twitter the other night for fun. She loved XY059 though and went
    "AWWWW!" in the studio when Serena tried to hold Ash's hand.

True. This is why Iwane needs to animate this fanfic. :XD2:

Hey, even BW Ash was competent in his battle against Cilan when he told Oshawott to use Water Gun on the wall.

2 weeks? Lol. All you need is either 1 night/2-days, 2-nights/3 days or 4 days at the latest.

Dub status of XY:
    - DuArt is at episode 24 in Pokémon the Series: XY - Kalos Quest which is XY074. That episode is Ash VS Valerie.
    So technically, they are ahead of the JPN airing of the series.

Speaking of XY, LMBO at this thread:
    XY Last Episode Ideas

^ Jangob*****, Maldread, and Dark/Legendary Master's reactions to the OP and thread are hysterical. :XD2: ^
    For the rest of the thread, the "Ash, JUST LEAVE" guys can take a hike, besho and the TS fanboys can get a life. :lol:

]
    [ IKR? Their logic is as screwed as heck. First when they complain they want something to change because the same formula sucks, TPCJ does change SOMETHING, and then they say it sucks and is desperate, THEN they think 1 guy is awful enough to destroy a league's quality, then whenever AT or any other screenplay writer makes Ash do something that is selfless and heroic, forced or not, they say it was forced and he sucked/is bland and boring just because no TS.

I've heard of being stuck in the past, but this is ridiculous. Barring AG, it's like they absolutely refuse to believe that any character or anime series, episode or movie is better than anything from OS. SMH]
    [
    Also went to PN2000's pages. Yup. He's still venting and spewing the same nonsense as always. Like TGIF said, it's okay to vent about stuff but if you do it 24/7, that is so stupid. SMH
    I due to the repetition of his posts and him being a constant DBZ addict, I'm actually convinced that this isn't a human. This is a robot which should be unplugged. :XD2:
    If not, PN2000 musn't die, he just needs to stay away from electronic devices. :lol:

It is, but this episode still didn't completely rule out that it can return at any time (aka Kalos League), so we'll see. Plus, we still have the OPs
    of Ash having an Eeveeloution, or a Noivern.

I want this too, but this is an anime promoting video games. For 3rd graders. And an anime for children. They still seem to love it, so that's why I'm fine with it. But as you said, this doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. :lol:
    IMO just forget the development and just do what you do for the films, turn your brain off and enjoy the traveling companion interactions, their development, and the battles. And even if it'll get reset, Ash's development whenever he gets it. :XD2:

Arc-V Dub news:
    - 4K Media is in negotiations with Viacom to air the dub on Nickelodeon and NickToons... and eventually Hulu. Most companies like to have their shows air on a station first prior to Hulu so that's why it's not on Hulu yet.

- Yuzu keeps her Japanese name (barring last name).

- If the German dub is anything to go by, Yuya will also have an additional Duel catchphrase like so:
    Yami Yugi/Yugi/Joey: It's time to Duel!

Jaden: Get your game on!

Yusei: Let's rev it up!

Yuma: I'm feeling the flow!/Get set to get decked!

^Yuya's will most likely be "It's showtime!" ^

- Alyson Rosenfeld has recorded through AV028 as Ally so far.]
    [Also, if you really do go to the Disneyland Resort for one day, I would say just stick with Disneyland Park. DCA
    park isn't a bad park anymore by any means, but Disneyland is a must for first timers. :lol:

You would get your money's worth and seeing what I've seen from the Disneyland Forever Fireworks Spectacular, and the Disney Paint the Night Parade, we're in for one heck of a show. Just expect the parks to be a little crowded due to the passholders, locals and tourists.

However, if you guys do the Park-Hopper tickets, then definitely go for both parks.
    Only problem there is still deciding to see either Disneyland Forever, or World of Color: Celebrate! - The Wonderful World of Walt Disney. :XD2:

Also from you saying "aside from that "riveting" battle" in chapter 19, are you saying Yugi VS CoTD sucked? Okay, I'm not that good at writing battles,
    AT PWNS me to a pulp in that department, but I didn't think it was that bad. :lol:

Anywho, this is one of the very few times I agree with Shinneth, barring Iris, and Piplup hate, and Ash hate if there was any:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/letting-yourself-get-attached-174982-post5532109/#post5532109

^ I don't hate him, but not only does she destroy PF132's anti-character replacement book, ^
    (see here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/letting-yourself-get-attached-174982-post5529574 /#post5529574 ),
    but this is exactly why I'm okay with cast replacement (barring Ash/TR). It'll always be interesting to see how Ash and Pikachu interact with his new friends each series,
    and how they interact with them and each other, and this is why I think Gen VII- future series are worth sticking around for and why I'm looking forward to Gen VII in general.
    And I'm interested AND scared to see what Gen VII does to Ash. :XD2:
    ]
    [IKR? Heck, she had a meh start in Season 1 but by that point, I'm still agreeing with PN2000 that she was phenomenal as Ash,
    but that said, Sarah isn't THAT terrible anymore like he says.

You're still on my activity feed. Speaking of which though, I limited the VM viewing to friends only and defriended MWL and PN2000. :lol:[

For the most part he is. He told off DS fan for hating on Ash, but actually...
    I think DS fan is going off of the deep end too, now. He put on his profile:
    Serena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash and says Ash fans are annoying,
    and in his convos with Lorde said that BW killed Ash for him, he only liked Ash in DP when Dawn and Paul were interacting with him (I did too, but hey),
    Lorde has hated him since DP and now they both said they don't understand the appeal of his character at all and wonder why people like him. SMH

Hence me saying "unless this was an animation error"

EXACTLY!

This fandom/Group of overgrown 3 year olds gets worse and worse by each Generation just like Dogasu. :eek:hdear:

]
    [Oh, the Sinnoh League was WAY better than the Unova League, heck, I think it's nearly the most PERFECT league in the history of the anime. The TS fanboys disagree because Ash VS Trollbias brought it down so hard it's not even funny and that one guy shouldn't be able to mess up a league so hard but Trollbias did, but screw them. Who cares if he slaughtered 4/6th of Ash's team at first, this also proved how powerful Ash was. So much so that it took TWO LEGENDARIES to knock him out of the Sinnoh League.

This was in 2008 so while old, this was in the 2nd half of Year 2 or early Year 3 of the Diamond & Pearl Series.
    EXACTLY! , but on the last part, that isn't his fault, that's the TPCJ execs'.

In that interview they said they would make Ash a more profound character if TPCJ execs lifted the restrictions on him and the anime,
    but things will remain the same as long as they keep the "Series is for a new generation of fans mindset" which is still okay with me.
    This series isn't the only show on earth to suffer from repetitiveness. Nearly every soap opera, and live Action TV show is as well,
    and people were starting to get tired of Naruto but it ended before it could get more hate.

Speaking of the interview, Pokebeach got hacked hard and shut down. But since WPM was an avid anime and Ash hater,
    seeing this happen to his site was rather satisfying. [IMG]

Yeah, TW hates TR altogether for example including OS-DP and XY TR (liked them in BW),
    calling them plot tumors.

They have gotten funny in the JPN version again IMO, but I agree that they do need to be out of episode a little more often like in BW.
    They should just use some CoTD Pokémon Hunters from time to time.

]
    [3D Movies are Alright, NOT CRAZY about them TBH

Currently being the Party Animal at my Best Friends Birthday :) ]
    [

XY075: A Three on Three Rival Battle! Aim Towards Tomorrow!! (Ash VS Shota)
    Airs June 4th.

Also the next issue of Pokémon Fan Magazine releases May 30th. Expect new episode title reveals then.

Also Ash was a beast in today's episode. Did an XY002 again and lept from TR's ship to dive after Florges and Goodra,
    and prior to that had Goodra fling Ash on to their ship from a low height.

And the Amourshipping hint for today was:
    Unless this was an animation error, this episode proves Serena is taller than Ash.
    Other technical hint was seeing Ash and Goodra cry made Serena (and Bonnie) start to cry,
    and eventually, everyone sans for Clemont and Pikachu cries a little over Goodra leaving.

And I now have a new tiebreaker for SPPf and BMGF's worst. The reactions to XY069-XY070!
    COME ON PEOPLE! Just because a Pokémon is leaving doesn't make the episode or the XY Series itself absolutely horrible! I mean REALLY?!?!?

With this logic, we could assume OS if awful because Ash got rid of Butterfree and Pidgeot but nope, because that was OS, the most wholesome Pokémon anime to ever air in the history of existence. SMH

And oh great, ID has returned to contaminate the internet again.... gosh I hate this fandom. :eek:hdear:

SMH, DS fan started a fight about Ash by saying "Ew, Ash is stale and boring", and then others said so is Serena, but then Sushi stepped in (ABOUT TIME! :lol:) and LMBO:
    Pocket Monsters XY Character Speculation Thread - XY CHARACTERS ONLY - Page 746
    ]
    [ With the exception of Ash and Paul taking up 3 episodes of the entire thing. :XD2:

Stupid phone, that was supposed to be "him". Regardless of it being old, it was in the DP era so I think they have made up their minds.
    Meant to say, I still disagree with him on Misty, character replacement being the devil and the interview. Also, no wonder DS fan is harsh on Ash. He said Ash is a Gary Stu = annoyingly perfect. SMH

He still sends books on Misty, Johto, OI and TS from time to time if he sees one doing it in VMS. :XD2:

Why not cut it close to 11:30? :XD2:

Yeah, like say I were to estimate that nearly 99.6% of the US internet fanbase hate Ash and Team Rocket barring OS, and another 20& still like them in AG. Unfortunately, that would be more objective than subjective. :lol:

Speaking of crying, what did you think of hers in M04 and M08 when Celebi dies/Ash apologizes to Lucario for being a jerk the other night? I thought she was amaing there, but most thanks to Dogasu, some say she was awful at crying, too like Sarah.
    Also that said, I think Haven did a great job in the XY060 dub so get a life, Anti-TPCi/TS fanboy #1.

I know. Clash of Rebellions set (the pack these and the Red-Eyes cards are released in) FTW! :lol:

ASB? 24/7 for 10 hours? :lol:
    Y'know, back on that XY070 preview thing, I would think that being a ref or a participant in ASB on a site with mostly fans who are a lost cause hardly counts as being busy... Oh wait... from a technicality... it does count. Dang. :lol:

I think a Cast Member though as a JOKE said it best when an attraction ended:
    "Just please remember to take all your trash with you and that includes your CHILDREN."

^ This could have meant for kids to take their trash as well, but I'd like to think of this as a literal and non-metaphorical statement. JK :XD2: ^

]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom