X
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [
    And as we are getting closer to the kick off of the Disneyland Resort 60th Diamond Celebration,
    Disneyland Park has begun testing the Disneyland Forever Fireworks Spectacular with the Disney Parks and Resorts fandom gathering footage.

The filming location is just outside of the entrance to Disneyland Park.
    Here's a taste of what we're in for when Ricky at Inside the Magic covers this in Disneyland with the entire show containing the fireworks,
    AND projections onto the park.

The segments filmed here are:
    Sea
    Snow
    Finale

Songs:
    Live the Magic (Reprise)
    Kiss Goodnight

So what do you think of Disneyland Forever so far from the fireworks ALONE? :lol:
    ^ Also, am I the only one who sheds manly tears when hearing Kiss Goodnight by Richard Sherman? :lol:
    And Live the Magic sounds way more polished and much better since the Disneyland Forever (Demo) in January. ^

I'm seeing a 990/100 show here, already and we haven't even seen it full, yet. :XD2:

Live the Magic (Reprise):
    Lyrics:

----------
    Turn on your light!
    Come on and live the magic!
    So much to find!

When you wish upon a star…

If we believe in the fantasy,
    It will carry us away, carry us away!
    You and me, making memories today!

Step into the magic!
    Watch the stories come to life,
    Step into the magic!
    Every color shines so bright!
    Step into the magic!

----------

Trivia:
    - The exit music for the Disneyland Forever Fireworks Spectacular,
    Kiss Goodnight was written by long time Disney Legend, Richard Sherman.

- That stupid whining kid going "It's DONE! It's DONE!" is why you should want to avoid Fantasyland and Mickey's Toontown in the afternoon. :lol:
    ]
    [ Meh, at least in Unova we still had a bit of DP Ash with BW Ash using an
    Electro Ball + Iron Tail combo, and we had Ash VS Stephan.

Agreed. Actually the only things I disagree with me on are Misty, character replacement
    being the devil, and to take that anime interview during DP about Ash with a grain of salt
    as TPCJ apparently changed some things since then. I disagree. BWS1 and XY switched things up a little but the premise of the anime is still the same, so again, Ash isn't going anywhere, and will remain forever 10. Fine by me.

Just don't bad mouth Misty in front of him and yes he is nicer than PN2000 by a long shot. :lol:

What? You wouldn't be able to see everything obviously, but that is what the Park-Hoppers are for, they allow
    access to both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.

IKR? And using subjective and not objective remarks to say something sucks. SMH
    Yup, this is what he said. Almost wanted to punch him at "This is... This is actually HORRIBLY dubbed to be honest. My god, how do you people tolerate
    this voice acting?" and "I can't believe what I'm hearing, honestly." -_____-

I'd bet you my annual salary on that. :lol:

Lol, she's not that bad for now, IMO. :XD2:

Anyway, I love life now. The upcoming Clash of Rebellion Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG
    set not only has new Red-Eyes support cards, but also new Lightsworn cards! :bounce:
    One is a first ever Lightsworn Xyz monster that let's you send 3 of the top cards
    of your deck to the grave and if they were Lightsworn cards, you get to draw 1-3 cards
    for each one sent. Or, if it was destroyed you send 3 cards from the deck to the grave,
    only you now can destroy up to 3 cards on the field!

Then there's a trap card. When activate, you place it on top of your deck,
    and if it's sent to the grave by the effect of a Lightsworn monster,
    You get to add a Judgment Dragon from your Deck to your hand!

^ These are so OP! I LOVE IT! :XD2: ^]
    [Ive decided I will see he Film twice. I will see it Friday, and I will see it a 2nd time when My Best Friend can see it]
    [Oh yeah, the Orange League and Johto League were both very good,
    but the Indigo League... I seriously think that even the Unova League
    was even better than it. No foolin'. So what if Ash lost to an idiot with a
    OP Lucario? At least this time Team Rocket didn't tire out his team,
    and hr didn't get stuck with a cruddy ref either. Saying a Pokémon
    is unable to battle because it got hit by sleep powder... REALLY?!?!! SMH

Lol, I hate agreeing with 4chan but I couldn't help but laugh
    when someone on there said they hated pf because "it's like he only
    watched the anime for Misty and NOTHING else". :XD2::lol::XD2:]
    [ TGIF said it best, something like it's OK to vent about animes, but if venting is ALL YOU DO all day long, then that's dumb.
    And I'm not sure, but I think he also said something like if you don't like an anime, crap on anyone else for liking it (TS fanboys crap on the Diamond & Pearl Series fandom from time to time as well SMH).

Don't forget to avoid Fantasyland, too around those hours. :lol:
    That sucks. If you did that, when it comes to the Disney After Dark entertainment, you'd either going to have to decide to cap off your night with either World of Color: Celebrate! -The Wonderful World of Walt Disney, at DCA, or the Disneyland Forever Fireworks Spectacular at Disneyland Park.
    You won't go wrong with either show, but hmm... Even I WOULD have a hard deciding on this one. :lol:
    If you're doing both parks in 1 day, I would say go to Cars Land RIGHT AWAY when you get there and ride
    Radiator Springs Racers just to get it off of your bucket list. :XD2:

And... he didn't and he doesn't have a soul! I CALLED IT!

----------
    This is...this is...actually HORRIBLY dubbed, to be honest. My god, how do you people tolerate this voice acting?

Serena's crying sounded incredibly fake and off putting to me, not to mention Ash and her voices are way too deep for their ages in this scene. I can't even believe what I'm hearing, honestly.

Of all people, Clemont's voice grated on me the least, and he still sounds like a man. The only good VA still left in the English dub is the Narrator, tbh.
    ----------

Agreed on Alyson. For the most part, she just has her good days and bad days when it comes to episodes.
    Sarah Natochenny's the same as ever in a good way or bad way? :lol:

Screenshots from The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz) via back-covers of the 2016 wall calendars:
    ]
    [... I DON'T Think I'll see it on Thursday, WISH I could, COULD CARE LESS about School because of this. Another Reason is because Thursday is my Best Friend's Birthday so I want to have Fun with him :) I think the Next Day if he is available I will see it :) ]
    [Plot:
    Turn 2: Yoko (4000 LP)
    Once per turn, she can take control of all monsters Yuya controls, but their ATK becomes 100 until the end of this turn.

Yoko also activates the Spell Card, Smile World.
    Every monster on the field gains 100 ATK for each one Yoko controls.

(Biker Goddess Red Queen: 2000 → 2300 ATK, Performapal Soldier Tiger: 100 → 400 ATK,
    Performapal Helprincess: 100 → 400 ATK)

Plot:
    In the continuing flashback sequence, Yoko remembers when Yushou activated Smile World himself,
    and being a Duel-tainer, creating dazzling lights from its activation, and also saved Yuko's friend, taking her to safety.

Turn 2: Yoko (4000 LP)
    (continued)

(Yuya: 4000 → 900 LP)

Plot:
    Yoko tells Yuya that when she was Dueling against the biker gang in the past,
    a man showed up and saved her fried. The man was his father.
    Yuya's eyes widen. Yoko said in the way he was able to Duel without hurting anyone
    and settling a score at the same time, he calmed her spirit, and even stole her heart...

To Be Continued…

]
    [Wow... barring the choice words :sweatlol:, replace all of these anime with just Original Series, Advanced Generation Series, Diamond & Pearl Series, Best Wishes Series and the XY Series... and Terell TGIF/The Insane Gamefreak says EXACTLY how I feel about PN2000 now and the Takeshi Shudo fanboys/fangirls... and MOST of the SPPf posters in the PAD category, come to think of it! :XD2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUjFLTTN-ak

^ To be honest, Misty's overrated as heck, but I actually don't hate Original Series per say, it's mainly it's and Generation 1's fanbase that drives me up the wall. It's okay, and some episodes are hilarious, but it isn't as spectacular as they say it is, IMO. ^
    That reward goes to plot related DP, BWS1, XY and AG episodes. :lol:
    ]
    [Yup and get this, when someone asked him to explain his "10 Characters that Deserve Worse" survey,
    he said he hates it that everyone is giving praise/likes DP and XY Ash when he despises them and that they're all around awful characters and (rant rant rant). SMH

Nah you can get it done in 2 days if you stay until Park Closing. On regular operating hours, Disneyland stays open until midnight, and Disney California Adventure stays open until 10:00 PM.

And adding in some tips from personal experience...
    Tips:
    - Expect the park to be crowded due to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders and Orange County locals AND
    guests like yourself. :lol:

- If you can, avoid Fantasyland and Mickey's Toontown at ALL COSTS during 2:00-5:00 PM.
    This is when spoiled brats and brats in general wreak havoc among both lands with those very soothing and beautiful sounding temper tantrums,
    or are hurling from too much food. But I can see why, they're starting to get tired, so it's SOMEWHAT understandable. Keyword being SOMEWHAT.

Use this time to either explore another realm of Disneyland Park, or go hang out at Downtown Disney for awhile,
    You'll need to be hand-stamped to get back in and be sure to hold on to your tickets, or if you have a Park-Hopper,
    hop on over to DCA or if you're staying at a resort hotel, go to your room and relax for a while.
    You can return to Fantasyland anytime after 5:00 PM to enjoy the Disney After Dark experiences in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.

Yeah, XY060's dub barring half of TR's lines was surprisingly accurate.

What do you think of Haven's performance here? Thought she did a good job. Watch a certain someone say she and everyone sucks... SMH
    And dang, for the dub replacing the AZ theme, the dub BGM sounds excellent here, IMHO:
    Lastly, is it me, or did Michael seriously do something to Clemont's voice that makes it sound better?
    ]
    [ True. :lol:

IKR? They're seriously like "Why do you keep bringing up Carter/the dub? Go AWAY."
    And I saw one post that linked to animechildhoodfan.deviantart.com and it read:
    "This guy does a great job on pointing out everything wrong with the English dub, nowadays."

^ I'd bet you my paycheck that that's him patting himself on the back. ^
    Not very many people on 4chan sound like a him. SMH

Hmm... I think for the 60th, and in general, you're gonna need 2. :sweatlol:

Several times, actually ever since 2013. :XD2:

Yup. YouTube.com/InsidetheMagic or at his site, Insidethemagic.net

So this happened in the dub today...

"Sorry I'm late! What do you think?" - Serena

"Your hair!" - Ash

"WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO?!?" - Clemont

"YOU CHOPPED MOST OF IT OFF! COME ON!! I LIKED YOUR LONG HAIR!!" - Bonnie

"Time for a change. I think it looks cute." - Serena

"I think so too!" - Ash

"Aw, thank you Ash." - Serena

"Hey, is that ribbon...?" - Ash

"Yeah, it's the present you gave me." - Serena

"You're wearing it. Looks great!" - Ash

"Okay, let's all go to Lumiose City! I'll race you there!" - Serena

See? This is how close TPCi is to the JPN version. We just got done with Ash VS
    Clemont 2 episodes ago, over there. ,7 more episodes to go until its English
    airing. Lol if Carter dubs this "Battle of the bros" as KG was calling it. :lol:]
    [
    Plot:
    Yoko says when she was a gang leader, she would spend every evening fighting and would Duel everyday.
    The number of rivaling gangs she defeated were countless, and as a result, people began to resent her but she didn't care.

If people came to pick fights with her due to grudges, she would just defeat them in no time flat.
    Compared to her confidence in wanting to defeat Pro Duelists, the scum that wandered Paradise City back
    then were nothing but small fries.
    But instead of Dueling against her, they combated by capturing one of her best friends in the gang!

In a flashback, a young adult Yoko is seen asking the kidnapers how they could be so heartless in doing this to her.
    But they don't mind as long as they get their revenge on her.
    They ask her to Duel her in a 2 VS 1 match and if she wins, her friend will go free unharmed.
    Yoko accepts, saying she won't hold back!

In the mist of their Duel, just as Yoko was about to be pushed into a corner in the game, Yushou Sakaki,
    her future husband appears in front of her for the first time, asking everyone to end this. Yoko asks who he is,
    but he says whenever she Duels, she must not get so irritable about it, otherwise it won't be fun.
    Dueling is not a tool for fighting.

Yoko yells at Yushou to get lost, he has nothing to do with this.
    Her opponent agrees, saying this is how they settle scores!
    Yushou replies and says that they're all boring, then. Way too boring.

The rivaling biker gang demands him to get down from where he's standing and say that to their face.
    Yoko asks what is she supposed to do then? Just leave her friend in trouble?
    Yushou says if she must Duel, then she must make the game more enjoyable!

Flashback Sequence ends.
    In reality, Yoko begins her turn.

]
    [ All right, all right, I'll bite, depending on the episode, you can't even watch a 32 second preview of it. :lol:

IKR? :lol:
    They are the worst fandom to exist in the internet. PERIOD. Even 4chan DESPIES PN2000. :lol:

Hey, Magicaltravel.com is supposed to make a trip there more affordable. Just Saiyan. :lol:
    Good news. It is. There's no end date in sight but it will be a YEAR LONG celebration.
    If I were to take a stab at the end date, based on the 50th, you've got until May 2016 to go for the 60th Diamond Celebration.

Actually it can. Unless fate wants to join my side for whatever reason just this once. :XD2:

That and the "it looks like I'm really there, sigh, if only I could teleport myself through the screen" HD quality videos. So at least they have great quality to the point to where you could pretend to be there, at least. :XD2:
    But in his quality videos, you'll either hear the SOURCE CRYSTAL CLEAR audio from the show, or one that has crowd reactions and everything, but you can still hear the show.
    ]
    [I will when I see it next Week.

I had JUST noticed your message, had just gotten back from a small Sci-Fi Indie known as Ex Machina Starring Dominhall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, and some Unknown Actress.Acting was EXCELLENT and I CAN'T WAIT for both Isaac and Gleeson in Star Wars Episode 7!! :) ]
    Not sure about Mac specs, but you can check PC specs here. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky on Steam

We also don't know if XSeed will go beyond the second game. Trails games have huge scripts, so it takes a long time to translate them (if you want a good quality translation anyways). The second game actually provides some decent closure. With the third game and beyond, you just get entangled into various loose ends in the plot so it's either stop at the second game or continue on the whole way.
    [ Sure you were... or were you? AAAGH! :XD2:

Well the anime version of Genwunners as they say the games (barring Gen IV) get better and better with each generation, but the anime continues to be "crap, each generation (barring BWS1-BWS2: Episode N, barring the Unova League). With the exception of Gen III and V, man that stuff they're on must be extremely potent. :lol:
    Why do they complain about change? Double standards, man. Double standards. SMH

They could have had better ones, but still, they were pretty good:
    "I DECLARE THIS MYSTERY SOLVED!" - Detective Cilan

"Well I'll never hire you..." - Dawn

"BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A PAIN, YOU RULE!!!" - Iris

"A pain she says, oh the pain..." - Cilan

^ Bonus points for this being from CARTER of all people. :lol: ^

You could always somehow PLAN your next vacation there, you know with discounts from AAA if your folks have that or again, Magicialtravel.com. :lol:
    And Disney hopes everyone can come out to experience this. Hmm... Maybe you could try working out going with your relatives who said you should go, if they're going during the 60th. :XD2:

As for me... My chances from slim to none went to 50/50. Family definitely wants go, it's just 2 things:
    $$$$ as Disney isn't exactly the most cheapest company in the world, and two, transportation. :XD2:

But anyway, on today's Show 508 of the Inside the Magic Podcast, it was revealed that Inside the Magic will be covering the kickoff of the Disneyland 60th Diamond Celebration as Ricky Brigante (ITM host) will head out to Anaheim California next month when the event gets underway (Ricky, you lucky podcasting guy... ).
    When the time comes, stay tuned for videos of the Diamond Celebration entertainment, World of Color: Celebrate! - The Wonderful World of Walt Disney, Disney Paint the Night Parade, and the Disneyland Forever Fireworks Spectacular.

]
    [
    Plot:
    Yoko tells Yuya that in the past, similar to Sora now, she thought Dueling was a tool to make
    everyone acknowledge her true strength. She said back then she was very confident, so much so
    that if she tried hard enough, she was sure she would even defeat the Pro Duelists!

STILL chasing him on her motorcycle and giving him the chase, Yuya, panting asks
    Yoko to cut this out right now! Keep it up and he'll never for give her for this even if she is his mother
    who retorts that if that's the case, then stop running around and Duel!
    "Fine! Whatever you say! Let's do it!", says Yuya.

Meiru cheers for Yuya to do his best. Even if his opponent's his mother, A Duel is still a Duel.
    Yoko says for Yuya to bring it on who in turn says he won't lose to her!

Featured Duel:
    Yuya Sakaki VS Yoko Sakaki

Turn 1: Yuya (4000 LP)
    from his hand.

]
    [ Come on, you only had to stare at a screen for 30 SECONDS! It's not THAT hard! :XD2:

Yeah, pretty much. Because OS gets hated on a little bit nowadays with them saying "it doesn't get the respect it deserves.
    IKR?
    Agreed. Actually 4Kids did for the most part, on his blog he said Ash/Misty never existed at all, but still technically true. :XD2:

I wouldn't go that far, they had good interactions in her debut BW episode, the Cubchoo filler, and they interacted during the Junior Cup. :XD2:

Yup. The fans here are horrible.
    So Darren Dunstan (Pegasus and others) will be a guest at the North American World Championship Qualifier 2015 in Nashville in June.

I smell a fresh Scripted Duel coming on the horizon from 4K's script writers!
    I hope it's another Pegasus VS _______, or something else, or maybe an Arc-V cast Duel as he IS a Arc-V dub VA, but we shall see.
    I actually hope Michael Liscio Jr. (Yuya) gets a Duel here, because (in my head :lol:) Arc-V in English should be out by that point.

Anywho, only 28 days until the Disneyland Resort 60th Diamond Celebration begins on May 22, 2015.
    If you SOMEHOW :)XD2:) manage to make it to the Disneyland Resort during this once in a life time celebration (hey ,Disney said it, not me :lol:),
    Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse look forward to seeing you there as they're already dressed for the occasion!
    ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom