Recent content by XYZ Nexus

1. X

most annoying voice in the dub?

Definitely JCC's James, Knotz's Jessie, and JCC's Meowth in the TPCi dub. Oh and Bill Roger's Brock in DP.
  2. X

GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy, and Thick Fat Tepig

Re: GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy Thanks for the Snivy! :)
  3. X

GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy, and Thick Fat Tepig

Re: GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy I'd like a Contrary Snivy as well if it's not too much of a hassle. IGN: May FC: 0259-0404-1479 So this is all I need to post, right? Also, I can't trade today but tomorrow works with me.
  4. X

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

Generation III tied with V. Generation III was the first game of the Pokemon series I played (along with Diamond but eh), so nostalgia does play a key role into this. Almost every Pokemon in the region had an interesting design, the storyline may have been a bit bleh in terms of development but...
  5. X

Who here likes Unown?

They're alright, cool concept, great role in the third movie of the anime, but are useless in the games for battling. It learns Hidden Power, and that's it. Not even Psychic, which is very sad IMO.
  6. X

Lati@s?

Boxed it immediately after getting a decent Nature. I planned my team ahead of time and I dislike using Legendaries unless it's required by the story like in BW. Soaring in the Sky is nice when you don't have a Flyer but yeah. Also gifting a legendary like that was random, not to mention it felt...
  7. X

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Butterfree, Accelgor, Galvantula Umbreon, Darkrai, Bisharp, etc Dragonite, (Mega) Lati@s, Salamence, etc Pikachu, Jolteon, Manetric, etc (Mega) Diancie Primeape, (Mega) Lucario, (Mega) Charizard (Y), (Mega) Blaziken, Torkoal, etc Noctowl, Swellow, Hawlucha, etc Gengar, Banette...
  8. X

Mega charizard Y vs Mega charizard X

Since Mega Charizard X is shown off so much, I have no doubt Alain would win as much as I'd rather he lose. I mean his base form Charizard probably isn't even that good, the Mega Evolution is what gives it power. While Ash's Charizard has been shown training extensively and it known to posses a...
  9. X

Best/Worst Pokémon moments of 2014?

Best: Hoenn remakes, all I ever wanted. Worst: Masuda's insane troll logic about missing features.
  10. X

least favorite crime syndicate in the main canon?

Neo Team Rocket, somehow they managed to become even duller and dumber after the Kanto games. Their radio plan is just too poorly thought out, like why couldn't they just try and capture a legendary like the box legends to impress Giovanni enough to make him return. Original Team Rocket had...
  11. X

FAQ: POLL: how strong is ash ketchum as a trainer?

I don't see why would anyone think he's not special at all. Sure his personality isn't very in depth, I can admit to that, but saying that beating two legendary Pokemon in a row isn't special just doesn't make sense. Applying game logic means nothing at all in an anime that allows much more...
  12. X

Oh wow way to put labels rather than debate the arguement. You said it yourself, these are your opinions, and opinions can be disagreed with. I disagree about your opinions of Ash being average and nothing special, so try and answer my argument instead of playing victim. And I would honestly...
  13. X

Objectively wrong. With many achievements under his belt, why is it so hard to believe he's any good? Oh wait he loses the league and anyone who loses the league must automatically suck, especially if they didn't spam items or are Red. Well of course, if you're allowed to state Red is God for...
  14. X

The Minor Complaint Thread

Again, I said unless I was mistaken about that. But this is what I meant in my original post about the Dowsing Machine having a limited range of use if you can't use it underwater.
  15. X

The Minor Complaint Thread

I'll admit I went overboard with saying that it's useless, but that is limited. At least there's only one major item underwater at the very least, unless I'm mistaken.
Back
Top Bottom