Yabukuron
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see xD It's a shame the search feature has currently been disabled, because I'd love to look for it.
    I still think making the games on the DS was a bad idea. They should have waited for the 3DS and had the games as a launch title.
    My guess is still:
    2012 - Third Version on DS
    2013 - Gen VI Primary Pair on 3DS
    2014 - RS Remakes
    Pokemon World. I felt that it's the one for me. However, I find the section relatively peaceful compared to...other sections like the anime and video games one. Did you know that before the promotion, I worked on the Contest Hall index at one time?
    No, I'd rather believe you're having trouble flying.

I also wish the "DS or 3DS?" debate would end soon xD And R/S remakes? Seriously? - are the fans that predictable?
    Probably. I got admittance from the Staff Drive that time. If you were aware, would you have sent in an application?
    I know, the server has been pissing me off too xD

Airport? How come.

And yeah, I wish people would stop focusing on the name. I don't care if it's "Pokémon Sparkly Magical Pony Pink With Butterscotch Cream Version" as long as it's a good game.
    Indeed. Although the way you worded it made it sound like a commercial aiming for a nostalgic audience xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom