Recent content by YaelleG

1. Y

Generation VI: The Future

All I have wanted for the longest time is a remake of Platinum. That game is my heart & soul. I love that game more than I love some of my family members. Hey - don't judge! If you meet these people you'd agree LOL. Seriously - I love everything about it. Which is why I wont replay...
  2. Y

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I finished the national dex and I had set up some goals for myself because I really want to keep on playing. So the 3 things that I am doing are A. breed/hunt/trade to complete a shiny dex - very long term! The shiny charm is really working...
  3. Y

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread SHORT VERSION: searching for safari with Chansey for MONTHS. FULL VERSION: I. Have. Been. Looking for this ONE specific safari for over 2 months now. I'm so annoyed it aint even right! Just want a NORMAL type safari that has Chansey. I...
  4. Y

A NON Simple Technical Question MODS: this is kind of a mixed question - it does NOT belong in SQSA & is pretty long. I cant find a technical section & this is like i said, it includes other things and is *so* too heavy to move there - nobody is going to answer it if its there! Please? I...
  5. Y

All of the Legendaries (oh no i wrote another book) Hi. I couldnt even BEGIN to know where to post this one!! So I am really sorry if this is not in a fitting place. Here's what I want to know. I've gotten my dex up to just below 700. Am using Y to store them all. I've been searching...
  6. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????????? show me ANY other company, business, game, person, corporation ANYTHING anywhere who will do this favor for you & then charge almost NOTHING. I cant believe ..... I have to go before I get banned from here...
  7. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I don't believe it!! After days & days of no luck with my (digital) copy of Y I remembered that I have a hard copy game of X - put that in got my Celebi in under a minute. What is the deal? I wonder if anyone else had problems with games...
  8. Y

Re: Several Breeding Related Things (Too Much for SQSA) Thanks for the replies! And I always wondered what the everstone's effect in breeding was. I've been using the Masuda Method forever & wanted to spice things up a bit in the bed uh...nursery? Oh...so what did I mention that shiny...
  9. Y

Several Breeding Related Things (Too Much for SQSA) BREEDING QUESTIONS: :banana: Not sure what my fascination/obsession with breeding shinies is, but its basically all I have done from before & since finishing the main storyline of Y. At one point, it was helping me complete my...
  10. Y

Gen VI --3 pages full of trades

Hi. I have my dex up to 643 now and have about 8 in my PC to evolve.... So I've been doing a lot of breeding & trading. First is what I have, followed by what I need. I rarely come on here, do it all via FB but .... Also, I will give 2 for one if you have a legendary that's on my wishlist...
  11. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ohhh ok thanks! so does this mean that there are only 1 of each in the game? I'm guessing if they are items that can be found just lying around that's the case. Aaand shoot! I forgot to ask my other thing & I don't wanna create a whole another...
  12. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In X & Y, are the items Deep Sea Scale & Deep Sea tooth found on wild Clamperl? Just want to check because I've caught about a million & have not seen this yet. My dex is up to 585. From what I can tell, it cannot go much higher at the...
  13. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) its definitely, one million percent possible to breed shinies. In fact, this gen it SEEMS to be easier, although it could just be coincidence that had me breed my first ever (bred) shiny, followed a day later by my 2nd ever bred shiny.
  14. Y

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Replying to my post from a couple of weeks ago - I had not tried since then because it really was ticking me off. Finally went back to it & used a Pokemon that apparently had faster speed or strength and went through the ball...
  15. Y

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hi. I need more friend safaris to go on. My fc is 2122-6646-8487. My safari has Swadloon....and I have no idea what else, sorry. LOL I posted on my wall in FB for friends to tell me what is on my Safari & that was the only answer that I got. But...
Back
Top Bottom