Y
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just felt that it deserved to be seen again and again :p You don't mind do you?
    Unfortunately, Zatsune Miku has no real voice configuration and typically sounds the same as Hatsune Miku. There are a few songs that use an external editing program to make her voice sound deeper, but Pitchyloids are generally considered to be products of the "lesser" community.
    40 bucks, eh? That's a good chunk of change to buy something nice with. And I appreciate the translation. Sounds like Anzu has a real infactuation with daddy.
    Ooh, not bad. Any profit for your services or is it all from the willingness of a fan?

Nah, it's cool. I can piece together most of them.

ハートゴールド #18 was probably the only one where I could only guess what was happening (it's a little text heavy).
    ソウルシルバー
    To expand on your comment there somewhat, it's as obvious as sun is to day for an anime fan, that One Piece didn't succeed because of 4Kids. But then there's speculation as to what would've happened had 4Kids acquired the rights to the Naruto anime, which could result in an argument if Viz Media favored Naruto more than One Piece, since it did seem to slip away to 4Kids pretty easily. =/

This would be commentator #'s 1 and 5 from "Yu Yu, Gx Manga End in US Shonen Jump".
    I COULD see you getting suspended a good while or, in a more strict setting, user banned (not flat out IP banned unless you had previous major offenses) due to a breach in basic rules (who reads those anyway? It's just common courtesy to know what and what-not to say and do). However, PC wasn't that kind of "more strict" place since everyone did as they pleased anyway.

But then again, who you pissed off was a sect mod (and friends) who wasn't on good terms (at all) with you and was waiting for you to "give her a reason to bust you so she may bust you on HER terms, for good".

The poster? Oni Raichu if I remember correctly.
    ...I wouldn't know.

I stopped going there around the time that annoying 13-year-old poster who you kept arguing with and other nostalgia blinded junkies constantly found humor in harassing the Gen III fans in OUR sect. It was getting annoying. That was sometime (a couple of months or so) AFTER your banning and they mentioned you now and then in the lounge around that time (but never for anything good)...

You're post was deleted pretty quick so I never saw what you had to say. I just assumed a reason for your banning based on all the follow-up posts, didn't agree with the reasons of said banning (esp. if it was related to that kid or your one-on-one feud with Hanako), or honestly a lot of the nonsense going on there at the time and just bailed and never looked back before I got banned. A lot of stuff was really grating at my nerves there.

Bay is a quiet one, yes.

No.

But I'm sure whoever carried the name "Gravity" (there a quite a few actually) was honorable, cool and hot-blooded individual of virtue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom