yamiflorence
Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the Ability Capsule, you really didn't have to!

If it turns out I made a mistake and that Tyrunt doesn't have the correct IVs please let me know and I'll swap it for one that does. It should have right IVs for it, but I'm prone to making silly mistakes :p
    I'm here now. Sorry it's a little later. But I'll jump online!
    Gah! I think we just missed each other. I only hung around for about an hour after my VM xD

Guess we can catch each other later today? I'm in the UK, so I'm ~5 hours ahead of you, if that makes it any easier to catch each other online.
    I only had the one female and I traded it to sharkshocker (back when the thread was open). So will a male be ok?

My FC is 0361-6364-1279 if you need it.
    You can have one for free, send me whatever in return. They are sitting in my box not doing anything and not like there's been many other people interested, heh. So might as well go to someone who wants one regardless.
    i was checking online from time to time.
    you have added me.i may have missed you for a few minutes
    hope you will get online again soon
    i will be online for 1 more hour
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Yes sorry I was at work yesterday.

I have kept a 5max iv'er in stock for you. I also have Noibats, Scythers and Mawiles now. I might be free later this evening.
    Well I saw you oddly enough. But I'll exit and re-enter and maybe you should set up the trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom