• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I finally have my internet dealt with and my exams all out of the way, would you be able to trade sometime on the weekend?
    So what happened to the dragon giveaway? If you need to trade somewhere else, I have an account on gamefaqs.
    I have a suggestion: Download Pokemon online and test all 3 teams out and find out which suits your style. I can't decide for you. Nobody else can decide for you. Once you decide which type of team you like, just try to make a similar one in your cartridge.

Yes, ferrothorn is arguably the best user of stealth rock or spikes(whichever you prefer).

PC? I'll think about it. I'm iffy about joining another forum.
    assuming that you are talking about offensive teams: breloom / celebi + rotom - w + heatran/ infernape.
    sun teams: nintales + 2 fire type sweepers(darmanitan, volcarona, infernape or dragon types) + 1 or 2 chlorophyll sweepres(like shiftree, venusaur, etc) + spinner(starmie can work even in sun or use donphan)
    rain teams: politoed + ferrothorn + pokes who function well in rain. if you absolutely want a fire type in rain, then go for the rain set of volcarons.
    for example, lets say that one of your favorite pokemon is Serperioir. However Serperior doesn't function well then you should not use him. Remember point no. 2 of what I said.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom