Recent content by やみのディアルガ

1. Treecko Giveaway

Hello? Can I have this Treecko? - Brave (quick to flee) [Infected with PokeRus] In return, this is what you'd get... - Drifloon Thanks!
  2. Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

NacCrystal Thanks! So...the idea is to put ベルセルクwith やみのディアルガ, right? Or is it wrong?
  3. Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

Hello? Can I ask...Does this truly mean "Berserk Deity?" ベルセルクの神 And also...how would you put it with やみのディアルガ ? (My target is to get Berserk Deity Primal Dialga in Japanese) Thanks!
  4. FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

I've been rescued! Thanks! Again...
  5. FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

I've been rescued, thanks!
  6. FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Tris79 Thanks for rescuing me! Here's the Thank-You Mail with a Reviver Seed: +2-7WN Y6W+#9 627=SC 2P7&RK =T91-T 9H3-%& N2M4S6 Q=M9+5 &R-2=0
  7. Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 1: Gyms & Elites - Themes & Changes

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 1: Gyms & Elites - Themes & Changes Well, I think that... 1. Who the changed gym leaders and elites will be Pretty much nothing will change. If something would change, it would be their rosters, how we get to them, how we battle them, etc...
  8. Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Whoa...This is so...great! I'd love this. I'd like to buy it as fast as possible, but...I own a DSi XL, which means...I'm region-locked! And also...maybe the mascots are actually Kyurem forms...This is what...
  9. Complete My Team!

Hello! I'd like to ask another question (BW OU)... So, I'm planning a team. I have Celebi, Rotom-W and Heatran. I see that Blissey and Chansey would be a problem to these Pokemon, so I'm looking for a Fighting-type to help me counter Blissey and Chansey. So...which one should I use? Conkeldurr...
  10. Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

Hello! These sentences...what do they mean? あなたはまだ一度もポケモンをねかしつけていません。ポケモンをねかしつけてからもう一度登録してください。 In Google Translate, it translates into... You are not yet even once Nekashitsuke the Pokemon. Please register again in a Nekashitsuke the Pokemon. This is just a rough translation, it...
  11. LT Weekly Poll #21 Do you like remakes?

Ooh...remakes are the best...when it comes to older games, because I didn't have the chance of buying them. Still waiting for the Ruby and Sapphire remakes, because I never played Emerald to the end
  12. Complete My Team!

Okay, I'll use Breloom. Anyways, Breloom can't be hit by Poison...actually, it can, but the effect is the contrary to what Poison does, healing Breloom instead of damaging it due to its ability. In D/P, it's also a good choice anyway, even if you're talking about B/W. Sooo, should I use Starmie...
  13. Complete My Team!

Hello! Now, I'd like to ask something for my team in Generation IV (DPPt / HGSS)...only about which Pokemon I should use. Which one of these should I use in my team (to start the team off)? Roserade, Breloom For the Water-types...could one of these help either Roserade or Breloom? Gyarados...
  14. Complete My Team!

As I said..."that is not legendary" and I need a Stealth Rocker...
  15. Complete My Team!

Hello! I'm building a rain team right now...I've got Politoed to trigger the rain...Maybe a Tentacruel to spin the hazards away and set up one of its own, or should I replace it with a Starmie and let another Pokemon do the hazard part? There's a Toxicroak to absorb Toxic Spikes when required...
Back
Top Bottom