Recent content by Yankees4life

1. Y

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Can you believe it? He's done it!!
  2. Y

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

AHHH....YEEEESSSS Iris is back. Gonna be a good episode here
  3. Y

Make the worst episode ever

Team Rocket gets a gun and kills the trio and captures Pikachu and gives to Giovanni.
  4. Y

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

No, she doesn't count...
  5. Y

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

I agree. That thing needs to battle
  6. Y

News Pocket Monsters (2019) Opening 1 "One, Two, Three"

Ehh...gonna get me a bit of time to win me over with that OP. The song and the visuals are just meh...
  7. Y

Is the English dub on its last legs?

Nah...the dub is still kicking but I have since abandoned ship on it. Natochenny is a bad fit for Ash and I can say most of the VAs are brutal to the ears. The dialogue may be a bit closer to the original but it doesn't matter since the voice acting is terrawful
  8. Y

Review JN001: Pikachu is Born!

Disappointing and a bit boring first episode here. Didn't really give us much of a backstory on Pikachu and I'm also disappointed that we only had ONE episode this week than the usual two...
  9. Y

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

We finally get some news. Looks like this Koharu girl may have a big role in this series?
  10. Y

Well...I guess we're gonna have to wait a little longer for some new info :D
  11. Y

A role model for men :D
  12. Y

Pretty surprised that we may have only 2 main characters here. I'm already having some low expectations...
  13. Y

What do you think of Ash's new design from Pokemon Sword and Shield anime?

Ehh...I think it's a bit meh. Beats his current design but...thats not saying much :D
  14. Y

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I hope the writers aren't trying to recreate the OG crew again like they did in BW. These new characters need to stand out on their own...
Back
Top Bottom