Y
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.
    For the vacation (began 12/18/09), I will continue to postpone trades, and all that other stuff. Oh, as if 12/19, it's snowing in North Jersey.
    Update: Seeing its been two months since I've been here, I will like to re-inform visitors that I'm currently at a point where I can only visit the forums on the weekends, so if anyone needs me, wait till the weekend. Trades and all that stuff are still postponed until I can find the right time to do all that.
    u sent me a private message for that? why don't u just post a comment on my profile?
    UPDATE!
    DUE TO HIGH SCHOOL BEING IN FULL SWING, I'M POSTPONING ALL TRADES, ARCADE, FORUMS, AND PM BUSINESS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
    PLEASE DO NOT LET ME FIND PM'S IN MY IN BOX, AS I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER THEM. VICTORS MESSEAGES FALL UNDER THIS ACTION.
    THANK YOU.
    Btw, would you like it if I made you an personalized background? I'll send it through e-mail. You don't have to use it unless you want to of course.
    Hey, trade update.:spin:
    I'm know giving my Gamestop Deoxys!:eek:
    (See Offering page, many will enter, one will win).:yahoo:
    Yep I'm for it. My FC is on my profile. Do you want a freshly hatched Dratini, because I believe I have one of Japanese origin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom