Yetii
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK my Wifi just gave me the GTFO boot, so don't worry about the Chansey. There's no telling when exactly it's going to come back up. I hope the Ditto is helpful :)
    Japanese games have English characters also, but I believe the character limit is less than 10 if you do it that way. Compare the Ditto's name to your other English Pokes, you'll see the difference :)
    Sure, I can trade now. Use this FC please 5457 1624 3779

I'll get yours added and head on Wifi then.
    I already have a shiny Charmander and Chansey. Do you have any other shiny Pokemon with flawless or near flawless IVs?
    Hey I can still help if need be I'm around now and probably a bit later too. a power item would be nice! but no pressure :)
    the japanese one you have will work if you can get it transferred across but if you want a clone of mine thats fine too - I might not be able to get it cloned tomorrow as I'm busy in the morning and I'll be RNGing my prizes in the afternoon but if you still need one when I'm done with all that I'd be glad to help
    get a foreign ditto, thats the only difference I think. if I use my ditto I can get as high as 800 taps as the lowest but with a foreign ditto I very often get under 100 taps - for that Porygon I actually had 2 taps! and 2 coin flips.

Its a shame cos I have a flawless ditto I'd love to use more for IVs but its just not worth the endless tapping lol

If you have trouble getting hold of one let me know - I could always clone mine (I GTS clone too) I just need time to do that cos sometimes it takes forever :)

no problem enjoy the porygon :D
    Hi there, your guess in my giveaway was correct :) I have a shiny porygon waiting for you my fc is 0131 6833 7794 let me know what yours is and when a good time to trade is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom