Y
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, just wondering if you're still intent on trading with me (from my giveaway). Haven't heard from you in a while, so just making sure.
    Oh, and since you have white, would you like to go on the on bridges and visit each others' places? :D
    Ok, since it's ready when do you want to trade? You'll see my FC in my forum posts so message me yours and I'll be ready for you. :D
    No problem, and nah, I always have someone to trade with so you were right on time really. XD Enjoy, and good luck gathering the rest you need. :D
    Thanks for being so patient with me.. I know I can be slow sometimes. XD; Hope this helps you complete your dex. :)
    nah, I can have in done in a minute. XD They are just extra's for when i had a love for collecting Jap, German, and French pokemon. They just take up much needed space on my platinum game now. XD I'll do that then meet you on wifi. :D
    ah okie, I do have an extra registeel on black, and I can transfer an extra uxie, mespirit, and azelf if you dont care that the all three of them are foreign pokemon.
    Oh, sweet. :) I am ready now if you have time. Yeah, I don't need anything. :'D I have my dex and such covered. Just helping out others who need dex fillers.
    Yo are you ready to make the roselia-hoppip trade within the next hour? I have to be somewhere soon, so i hope you are :/ friend code again is :4512 9956 5545
    I'm in the room now. Sorry about the wait; my connection bombed out when someone else turned on their computer next door.
    You get to choose natures if you like, or I can just give you random Pokés:

Totodiles are Quiet, Lax, and Brave.
    Charmanders Naughty, Rash, Brave, Jolly
    Bulbasaurs are Hardy and Calm
    Squirtle is either Jolly Male or Brave Female
    Turtwig is either Hardy or Calm
    I only have one Piplup, so no choice there!

FC is 4255 8449 1191
    Haha, well, I have faith that it'll happen. That list I had on my forum post contained the only pokemon as of Gen IV that I don't own.

How hard can another generation be...

Actually, I think that's better left unanswered, if only to save my enthusiasm...
    After I have a perfect pokedex in Soul Silver, I'm probably going to move to Black to continue my own torture by trying to complete another pokedex. I'm going to need those pokemon at some point no matter what and I doubt you can just find them in Black anyways.
    Hey, I have Black so if you really want those pokemon, I can get back to you Monday-ish (when I'll get back home and have my Black game with me) and I can trade with you anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom