• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by YoBro22

1. Y

Wanted: DW Ghastly With Sludge Wave

I would like a ghastly which has the DW move sludge wave. I have a lot of stuff and request what you want in your post.
  2. Y

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Black and White ideas

OMG if they had a new B/W mystery dungeon I would be so excited! I reckon you should be able to send pokemon across from your B/W version to go on adventures!
  3. Y

Cult's Train 'N 'Trade

PLEASE GIVE ME A SUICUNE!!! I WILL GIVE YOU LO-O-OTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss. please. I have a shiny level 100 aggron, level 100 shiny snorlax, and level 100 shiny porygon-Z. I would also maybe like a mewtwo or rhyperior
  4. Y

Drought Vulpix

I have a few to offer you for a female vulpix: Boldore (I know, but it becomes gigalith when you trade) Hidden Ability Musharna Bastiodon Bulbasaur Please, I really want one!
  5. Y

I need a Blissey, Chansey, or Happiny of any level.

Yeah thanks, but im all good now
  6. Y

Yeah that would be great, prefferably a female happiny. I have a few evo stones and other evo items, or some cool pokemon.
  7. Y

Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Eevee(s), Taillow

I can do it anytime on the weekend unless you want a particular level which I would happily do this week and give it to you next weekend.
  8. Y

Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Eevee(s), Taillow

I should be able to set you up with a houndour. Not looking for much, but a water stone would be nice.
  9. Y

Offering Unova Shinies

Re: Offering Shinies I so badly want a shiny Happiny/Chansey/Blissey or, if it is still availiable the gamestop deoxys. I can offer you a snarl event zoroark or a shiny snorlax. I also have a shiny Aggron. P.S. I would be grateful if you could mention me or quote me in your reply because I...
  10. Y

Please help me I am desperate I have a gen V game, and a lot of good pokemon to offer! Just reply saying that you have one and what you want. Please do not be to extreme e.g. "I'll give you my level 67 Chansey for a... LEVEL 100 ARCEUS! Please note that I may not have exactly what you want...
  11. Y

Please help me build a party!

I need help. I am trying to build up a party and it's going okay but I need some help. This is what I got so far: Darmanitan Lv37 Ability: Zen Mode Moves: Thrash, Belly Drum, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm. Zoroark Lv50 Ability: Illusion Moves: Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl. Primeape...
  12. Y

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! I would like your bold zorua please, what might you want in return?
  13. Y

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

druddigon. because it looks so... immature. like a kids drawing. make a majestic evo for it.
  14. Y

YoBro22's snazzy sprite shop

New stuff This is so annoying, at least half my work won't upload:boom:
  15. Y

YoBro22's snazzy sprite shop

It does not cost a lot. I know they are bad quality but feel free to take one. Conditions: 1. You must request in a reply 2. You must give credit somewhere (e.g. Signiature, profile) 3. (optional) give an opinion, recommendation, or give me some sprites to play around with Sorry, some of the...
Back
Top Bottom