1. Y

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Light

(Still can never keep up. I'm going to assume I stayed behind c:>
  2. Y

OOC: Why is I can never keep up with this? -^-;
  3. Y

Duncan chuckled. "Nothing at all." He walked over to the job options. "Hm. This one makes for a lot of money. This what everyone's fighting over?"
  4. Y

Duncan slowly steps in. "What's with all the noise?" He shook his head and yawned. "Seriously. Interrupted my morning nap."
  5. Y

(M) Odd Collections Make for a Good Hobby (Shipping-Crackfic-Diapers) [Chapter 1]

It took a long time to get Harley's glasses fixed. Mainly because all that was left was some mangled steel and a few shards of glIt took about an hour, and we mainly passed the time plotting out what we could do on our little adventures. But when the nurse finally called us over and gave...
  6. Y

Name: Duncan Age: 16 Gender: Male Pokemon: Deino Looks: Regular deino, green spots instead of purple, blue scarf around his ankle Personality: Quiet, shy, smart, sophisticated History: He's just been livin' in a Pokemon woorld. other: Can he be on Max's team?
  7. Y

Hello!~

Thank you! c:
  8. Y

Hello!~

Yay!~ New people! c:
  9. Y

(M) Odd Collections Make for a Good Hobby (Shipping-Crackfic-Diapers) [Chapter 1]

The sun was setting, casting on orange glow on the Villge Bridge and the houses upon it. So peaceful, pleasant, and totally picturesque, Three P's for taking a photo. I could just sit here for hours...If Sheria hadn't just slapped me on the back of the head. "Yosh! You okay? You look like your...
  10. Y

Hello!~

Thanks for the welcome, all! c:
  11. Y

Story Idea (Need Help)

Yay for my mind for having the ability to think of such things!~ And I like the collector idea. I think I'll go with that one. Now, how to introduce him...
  12. Y

Story Idea (Need Help)

Alright, this might take a bit to explain...I've been chatting with a guy I met recently, and we've been lead into what seems like a gigantic story full of action, adventure, and..diapers. Yes, I subjected this kid to them, but eh. He seems to like it. Okay, so It starts out with me on my...
  13. Y

Hello!~

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCELEBRATIOOOOOOON
  14. Y

DeviantART

Same name as here!
Back
Top Bottom