Y
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess they had to show us what Thor was up to. Dunno, I find Thor kinda bland-ish in this show. Hawkeye, Tony, Janet, and Hulk are probably the best characters...at least IMO.
    Yeah, it was a nice take on Beta Ray Bill's origin. Good episode overall, but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as last weeks episode. What you think about it?
    omg, that bastard! he owes the pokeshippers he ridiculed before an apology (by writing a fanfiction/drawing fanart)
    LOL, so 3 days now... You could have reset the game and gotten to Aegis Cave again in that time.
    no like really, it's like you went into my dorm and took an actual picture of my current state at this very second.
    :D
    I will be laughing at you for around 3 days; the approximate length it will take you to get through it.
    Only if she pushes Ash into one again, ahaha.

...Are you not seeing my profile background? Have you not checked my tumblr? XD
    I will be...eventually...after my 100 page reading tonight...and tomorrow...

I thought summer classes were supposed to be easy ;-;
    Lololol, Hawkeye and Hulk are great. The Tony/Capt interaction isn't as apparent from my memory of season 1. Though their training session together, when Capt owned Tony was gold. Of course Hulk, and Hawk were watching it together. They probably ship it.
    Thanks for the link, but I couldn't get it to work. I just ended up getting it on the iTunes store.

Great episode. The whole scene with Hawkeye and Janet watching Ms. Marvel fight was hilarious, "You're doing it wrong." LOL. If your avatar/sig is any indication I'm sure you loved the little scene where Hulk was like "He's with me." XD I agree with you that the interaction is generally better in EMH, than it was in the movie.

Nice little twist at the end too. Great episode, certainly a step up from the rather "ho-hum" Micheal Korvac episode. I think Thor shows up next week, so that's something to look forward too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom