Y
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OKAY. I've cleared up my summer homework + gotten home from debate camp + started cross country. I CAN ACTUALLY DO STUFF NOW. It only took three weeks... Anyway, want to re-validate our master/apprenticeship at the new thread?
    I'm at a debate camp that runs from nine am to nine thirty pm, so it's been a bit difficult to squeeze in feedback. XD You'll get it ASAP.
    There are only a few people who think differently.Most of them seem to join the same bandwagon and sing the same thing in chorus.
    I'm not Israeli, however, I have done my own homework and don't believe always what I'm told. I do believe in the prophecies. Although I wish I could try to persuade people to see what I do believe is an absolute truth, the western powers will eventually break off from Israel. I hope that the western powers will crumble to a point it can't be rebuilt anyways - it just isn't the country it used to be. No one properly understands the constitution and I find it bull that people think it has a different meaning than to what it did mean back when the country first started. But yet, we celebrate the country for what it stands for hypocritically.

Not a lot of people know about Samantha Powers, Sunstein, or a so-called program that was created to step into a country whenever there was a threat of crimes against humanity - and they are trying to convince people that Israel will create a holocaust for Palestinians. Personally in my opinion, you were stating the truth in the matter, and if you are to get in trouble for what you say, then I think the person who generally stated that Israel should pay for the so-called "crimes against humanity" should get punished, because it wasn't all of Israel that might have joined in the act. I'm just waiting for Libya to attack Israel now.

:D Oh prophecies, I love how you come true...
    Hey, I claimed your story over on PE2K, and I'm sorry it's taking me a few days to get to, but I'll have the grade up this weekend. School makes me busy. '^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom