• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
yourlilemogirl
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love the pokemon following-thing. I just wish they had done it in Gen V aswell. And yeah, maybe given it the choice of being optional for people who don't want it on.

By the way, the Feebas is ready, so whenever you would like to trade just let me know. :]
    Heheh I could never go on a diet...I like eating too much. Maybe thats why I always feel most comfortable working in a kitchen... :p
    How often do you inflict diets upon yourself?

Haha my dear, I am irony embodied. Its just part of who I am. I prefer the behind-the-scenes part of hospitaloty, though, rather than the serving people part.

Yaaaay! *HUGGGGGGLES HUGGGGGLES!!*
    Yeah, I don't really battle competitively. I do collect them/train them up, but since I hardly ever battle, they just sit in my PC box. I should really start battling again ;_; I like playing through with different teams, though. I liked playing Soul Silver (only just bought it a few weeks back) because I could see them all following me :3 I need to fill my dex on there so I have all my favourites following. I'm also trying to keep it clean from AR (so far I haven't used one on it :D).
    I just like seeing and using all the new 'mons for the first time. Hopefully they'll add some new type combos next Gen. Fighting/Electric PLEASE. haha.

Oooo. If you get caught doing that you will be in trouble LOL. Be careful O_O :p
    Yeah, the sharp fins on the blue-stripe are kind of cool. I'd really like to see it get a pre-evo, though; just imagine, a tiny little grumpy fish. It'd be cute and funny :3 Gen V only just came out, but I already want Gen VI lol...

Whoa. 39.4C? O_O We're lucky if we get to 24C over here. I cannot imagine what it's like for you, because I dislike it when it gets warm here D: Have they implemented water hose bans? I know when it gets even remotely warm over here, they start implementing them. You should go to a cafe or restaurant or anywhere that has some air conditioning for a while, so you can cool down. I have no idea how you're coping with that; like I said, I struggle with 24C over here... :
    Well that would make sence. It would keep the results relevant. Though I can still get results from elsewhere...meh.

And sugar is good. Very good. I have one hell of a sweet tooth. :p

Hahaha Im the same. I hate people. Usually. Yet I work in hospitality. Haha
    And even if everyone else ignores you, I never will. I promise you that. :)
    I wasn't overly keen on the new layout when it was first updated, but I don't mind it oo much now. I guess it was a case of not liking change, huh. ^_^

Ooo. I didn't think of red/blue basculin. That would be pretty cool. Although I prefer Red-stripe myself (the Blue-stripe has scaryass eyes D:). I like Huntail, too, so that'd be pretty cool. ;D

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I'm actually lucky the weather over here is pretty horrible most of the time, and it hardly ever gets that warm. Hopefully something will sort itself out for you, though. What temperature is it for you? Splitting your drive in half is crazy. D:
    I think, with the new update to the vb4 a lot of quirks and kinks are being added to ease use of the forums. It will help knowing whether the person you quote is male or female so you don't assign them the wrong gender in your reply ;P They'll probably be more stuff being added.

Yeah, I was thinking more of the pokemon that are known to have specific relationships, such as the Lati-s', Nidos', Volbeat + Illumise. Since Miltank and Tauros aren't related in the way the aformentioned ones are, I think there's no need to worry about being represented as cows :p

I noticed you posted to say you were having problems with your air con; any luck getting it repaired, yet? ._.
    LOL. When I noticed it I asked myself whether it had always been there.

Yeah, it's all pokemon-related, though. Although a choice of male-only species for males would be good and vice-versa for females. But the blue/pinky-red colours of the Lati-s' are probably better a representing genders, than say, a Volbeat and Illumise. Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F would work, though. xP
    I will. :]

Oh, the gender-things? I know xP I came online today and saw them on posts - I was fairly confused.
    Ooo sorry. I was away the last few days. I will get on my DS and breed it now. :p
    Huh...I wonder why that is. Maybe coz Dome isnt in America? Either way, its a white polo shirt, black pants, a black apron and this weird little beret hat thing. :p

Aw ok. Jessis cats like running on the kitchen counter too. Hopefully you can do it soon, though, coz I reckon it would be fun.
    And I really hope your air-con gets up and running again soon.

Aw well Im glad to hear that you're not annoyed at me. I was worried you would think I was ignoring you or something. :p

And Im sorry to hear that your so-called friends arent contacting you. I cant understand why that would be since I love talking to you so much. And of course we're still best friends!! You'll always be!
    Urgh I am sooo not used to working in a kitchen. :p
    Im sure itll get easier with time, but I am so buggered after every shift atm.
    I also have to wear a uniform that apparently makes me look like a painter. Google 'Dome cafe uniform' if you wanna see what I have to wear.

So then, did you end up making to homemade candy? If so...send me some! I want some Tay-candy!
    And hows the air-con situation?

Also..you're probably annoyed that I come online but dont reply to your VMs right? The truth is, usually my phone only loads one page then gives up on the forums. And my bookmark is for my profile page, so Im lucky if I can navigate away from that page. But I always reply when Im able to, ok?
    Also...I hope that tweet a few days ago wasnt about me...
    Hey, What time are you usually available around? I am on EST time. I can probably trade sometime tonight or Saturday night if you are free. I know you don't trade sundays, but if we can't trade this weekend then send me a VM on Monday when you are free.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom