• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Recent content by yourlilemogirl

1. yourlilemogirl

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

Six
  2. yourlilemogirl

#️⃣9️⃣7️⃣
  3. yourlilemogirl

#️⃣5️⃣8️⃣
  4. yourlilemogirl

January the 4th seems like as good as any other day to implement this! C:
  5. yourlilemogirl

Bulbagarden Staff: They make you lose count

♡ 94 ♡
  6. yourlilemogirl

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Ok so just for those who didn't know, I ended up stumbling upon how to rearrange Pokemon movesets outside of battle not too many days after posting that (but I'm just now getting around to updating lol) and figured other folk who may silently be in the same boat I was would like to know how to...
  7. yourlilemogirl

Oh bother... :[ well I guess I should be happy I can rearrange them at all. But having to do it in battle is such a chore lol thanks for the help!
  8. yourlilemogirl

Alright, noob mode activated for a veteran player and such but for the LIFE of me I can't figure out how to rearrange the moveset order of my party unless I'm actually IN battle??? I thought you could do it by pressing select while in their Stats page but nothing happens :/ Anyone know if...
  9. yourlilemogirl

1.5? :b where do retired mods fall in this? Lol
  10. yourlilemogirl

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

Omigosh I got 4 (ฅ́˘ฅ̀) lol
  11. yourlilemogirl

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

A whopping grand total of… 0 :u Not surprising as I don't really do anything worth alerting me about anymore :P
  12. yourlilemogirl

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

(≖ᴗ≖๑)
  13. yourlilemogirl

Cuatro :b